This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jpcsp ps3
dos 
Would it be possible to port jpcsp to the ps3
Why would you need that? Haven't you been watching the Jailbreak case at all?
One more time!
(05-15-2011, 06:08 PM)beanclr Wrote: Why would you need that? Haven't you been watching the Jailbreak case at all?

would not it be cool to play PSP games and homebrew on a ps3 yes I have been watching the Jailbreak case
Then you would know it would cause unwanted attention to do something like that. You could just buy a component cable. It lets you play psp games on your tv without needing a PS3.
One more time!
well they cant do anything against me as long i dont Release any thing but thanks for warninge
(05-16-2011, 08:24 PM)philip92dk Wrote: well they cant do anything against me as long i dont Release any thing but thanks for warninge

Yeah but what about the dev team? If they release something like that then sony can sue them and that means no more jpcsp for anyone!
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

guyz i cannot run peacewalker in jpcsp ...Angry ..:'(
(05-17-2011, 02:29 PM)itz_tayeen Wrote: guyz i cannot run peacewalker in jpcsp ...Angry ..:'(

That has nothing to do with anything in this tread. *faceplam* And I'm guessing you downloaded it too.
One more time!