EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Jpcsp ps3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be possible to port jpcsp to the ps3
Why would you need that? Haven't you been watching the Jailbreak case at all?
(05-15-2011, 06:08 PM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you need that? Haven't you been watching the Jailbreak case at all?

would not it be cool to play PSP games and homebrew on a ps3 yes I have been watching the Jailbreak case
Then you would know it would cause unwanted attention to do something like that. You could just buy a component cable. It lets you play psp games on your tv without needing a PS3.
well they cant do anything against me as long i dont Release any thing but thanks for warninge
(05-16-2011, 08:24 PM)philip92dk Wrote: [ -> ]well they cant do anything against me as long i dont Release any thing but thanks for warninge

Yeah but what about the dev team? If they release something like that then sony can sue them and that means no more jpcsp for anyone!
guyz i cannot run peacewalker in jpcsp ...Angry ..:'(
(05-17-2011, 02:29 PM)itz_tayeen Wrote: [ -> ]guyz i cannot run peacewalker in jpcsp ...Angry ..:'(

That has nothing to do with anything in this tread. *faceplam* And I'm guessing you downloaded it too.