This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection - ULUS10560
you have to have hadle save data in crypto mode checked... i managed to get everything to work for this game in resent builds except for a couple of spells and glass shatter effect...
i have enable saving ge screen to textures instead of memory
and disable optimize vertexinfo reading
checked... for vidoe options... this makes it completely playable on amd... also recent builds have music in FFIV.2
I'm getting a semi transparent line down the left side of the screen during the opening of the game.

http://imgur.com/HbsVxxn

Once the scene shifts to the air ship the line vanishes and is replaced by a moving horizontal one.

http://imgur.com/uYlP1uV

Any ideas on how to fix this?

- Ryan Paul Fialcowitz
(07-08-2013, 06:13 PM)RyanFialcowitz Wrote: I'm getting a semi transparent line down the left side of the screen during the opening of the game.
{{{pretty sure this is part of the game...}}}
http://imgur.com/HbsVxxn

Once the scene shifts to the air ship the line vanishes and is replaced by a moving horizontal one.

http://imgur.com/uYlP1uV

Any ideas on how to fix this?

- Ryan Paul Fialcowitz
(07-12-2013, 05:35 AM)stephenseiber Wrote: {{pretty sure this is part of the game...}}}

It's not- it's a graphical glitch that afflicts Playstation Portable emulators. The Mist Cave is even worse because the emulator can't render the smoke!

The same scene played from an actual Playstation Portable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGYM8UFhA4&t=0m35s

- Ryan Paul Fialcowitz
Does anyone have a bug where Edward can't do anything in battle except use Salve? I don't know how to fix this.
I downloaded jpcsp v0.7 3339 yesterday but the opening video and the game doesn't have any kind of music or BGM how do i fix this.

Also how do i improve the FPS? on main menu the average 28-29 but in-game a about 8-9?

Anybody know where i can download Sonic Stage the webpage says is stopped since July 29 2013.
We don't support piracy here so asking for links is useless.You have been warned
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(08-26-2013, 06:17 AM)Zekro Wrote: We don't support piracy here so asking for links is useless.You have been warned

sorry maybe i didn't explain it properly it's just the game doesn't have any kind of music that i started looking desperately everywhere Sad
Hello all, I have an issue with only half the battle screen background showing up in Final fantasy IV The After Years.

I am attaching several images and a log file.

First, the log file is composed of two separate logs joined together, first part of the log is the start of the game, the second part of the log is during the battle screen where the back ground is only 1/4 correct and the rest of the screen is black.

I am including two images, one of the video configuration and the other showing the half rendered background screen.

Jpcsp v0.7 3376:3402
Dell XPS400
I have a Nvidia GeForce GT430 PCIE with 2048Gb of video RAM
Intel Pentium 2.80Gb Smithfield CPU
2048Gb RAM.

Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 32Bit.

.txt   FFIV Info.txt (Size: 34.57 KB / Downloads: 73)

Thanks in advance for any help I receive.

Bruce.
Damn man. You went on Configuration overload. Hopefully you read the README and understood what each setting does. I use the following Configuration:
Code:
Configuration / Video
[ ] Disable VBO (automatically disabled if not supported)
[ ] Only GE graphics (not recommended for homebrew)
[X] Use vertex cache
[X] Use shaders
[ ] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[ ] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[X] Enable saving GE screen to textures instead of memory
[ ] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[X] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders, recommended for AMD/ATI)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Enable the shader implementation for the "Color Mask" (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Disable optimized VertexInfo reading (may improve compatibility)
[ ] Save Stencil to Memory (more accurate but slower)
[ ] Use Software Rendering (very experimental, not yet complete, slow)
These settings should get the game to display correctly with no black background covering the field. Hopefully, the performance should be just as good when compared to the settings that you have used.

I have tested this game with r3402 and the incorrect graphical errors still exist. Certain Techniques like Blue Fang makes the game really slow and SAVEDATA can not be created in the beginning of the game when viewing the Bestiary. Occasionally, I get an error when loading the game if I skip the FMV before the Title Screen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r3402(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 138.2 KB / Downloads: 97)