This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run on acer1215n
Hy
I want to know if I can run games on my acer 1215n, here is the spec:
2gb ram
Atom D525 @1.8ghz ( is a dual core)
Nvidia Ion2
I tried to run bleach 7 and it's kinda slow. I may say that maybe the computer is to weak but actually i can play lote of games such as devil may cry 4 and starcraft 2 and street fighter and fearr2 reasonnably. help Smile
I think that with your pc you can't get so much speed,atom processor are not so good for emulator,but you can prove with the last build here:
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

Enable saving Ge texture to Texture instead of memory (It will improve performance) wait for 1988 build because fix something more
yes I have the 1986 and it run with 4fps... :S
An Atom CPU is really slow. You shouldn't try to play any big game with it at all. You need a real computer with a real desktop CPU and graphics card.
not really i have a real slow computer and it's work's good not only good but pretty good on ful speed i think you should update your video card driver or dvice cuse i have an intel and cant play any new cuse my vram 128mb but stel jpcsp work's good on my pc
1gb ram
2.2ghz (doul core)
video card" g33/g31 128mb