This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Kingdom of Paradise - UCUS98623
Playable in r2188
Tested Game setting
Code:
|Video|
[-] Only GE graphhics (not recommended for homebrew)
[#] Use vertex cache
[x] Use shaders (experimental) // Might be buggy with ATI/INTEL Disable if you have problems
[-] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)   // needs to be disabled to see talking cutscenes
[-] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[-] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders rec for AMD/ATI)
[-] Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower)
[-] Enable the shader implementation for the "Color Mask" (more accurate but slower)

|Media|
[x] Use Media Engine (Works only with 32bit JPCSP)
[-] Extract media files to tmp folder
[x] Decode audio files with sonic stage (you must have ss installed for this to work)
[x] Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder

|Compiler|
[x] Use compiler (dynarec)
[-] Output profiler into to profiler.txt (only for compiler)
[100] Maximum method size

Legend
[-] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[#] = Optional, use at own risk (possibly a speedup, can cause crashes / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)
::When changing options do it before you load the game, or else you'll need to close and restart Jpcsp.::

Images
[Image: 1zbfpte.jpg][Image: 214umoz.jpg]
[Image: 264rltx.jpg][Image: hv2skg.jpg]
[Image: r0rzh4.jpg][Image: 2ibf3nk.jpg]
[Image: 2afbbj9.jpg][Image: 161g7b.jpg]
[Image: t68k7m.jpg][Image: mmejif.jpg]
Any differences in r1900?
(12-10-2010, 10:07 PM)Hykem Wrote: Any differences in r1900?

r1900
it still has a problem starting with the media engine enabled.
with the media engine disabled, the freeze-up at the start of the game is fixed when the camera rotated, now it can get into the battle scene and a-little further, but then it locks up a few seconds later when they're talking.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 6.85 KB / Downloads: 93)
r2188 goes in-game looks playable

updated first post.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 9.6 KB / Downloads: 89)
(06-16-2011, 01:27 AM)hyakki Wrote: r2188 goes in-game looks playable

updated first post.

sorry i'm new here but do u knw where to get Kingdom Of Paradise for psp emulator?
(06-16-2011, 05:14 PM)yonghuang123 Wrote:
(06-16-2011, 01:27 AM)hyakki Wrote: r2188 goes in-game looks playable

updated first post.

sorry i'm new here but do u knw where to get Kingdom Of Paradise for psp emulator?

Yeah, buy it from amazon.com
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

but his playing on java which is computer i not talking about the psp system
you need to buy the game, then use your psp to transfer the content over to the pc.
I have been trying this game out, I've noticed theres NO background music and speech from the charecters. Only sound effects like Sword etc. The other sounds play for about 1/2 a second then cut out. I've got ss and everything else in the amd64 folder thing. Anything else? Runnig 64bit
You will need to generate a log at INFO level with the latest revision. Just to make sure, you have SonicStage, atrac3plus2wav.exe, and atracplug.dll in lib/windows-amd64? The sound may have worked in earlier revisions so you may need to test them if necessary.