EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom of Paradise - UCUS98623
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Playable in r2188
Tested Game setting
Code:
|Video|
[-] Only GE graphhics (not recommended for homebrew)
[#] Use vertex cache
[x] Use shaders (experimental) // Might be buggy with ATI/INTEL Disable if you have problems
[-] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders)   // needs to be disabled to see talking cutscenes
[-] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[-] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders rec for AMD/ATI)
[-] Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower)
[-] Enable the shader implementation for the "Color Mask" (more accurate but slower)

|Media|
[x] Use Media Engine (Works only with 32bit JPCSP)
[-] Extract media files to tmp folder
[x] Decode audio files with sonic stage (you must have ss installed for this to work)
[x] Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder

|Compiler|
[x] Use compiler (dynarec)
[-] Output profiler into to profiler.txt (only for compiler)
[100] Maximum method size

Legend
[-] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[#] = Optional, use at own risk (possibly a speedup, can cause crashes / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)
::When changing options do it before you load the game, or else you'll need to close and restart Jpcsp.::

Images
[Image: 1zbfpte.jpg][Image: 214umoz.jpg]
[Image: 264rltx.jpg][Image: hv2skg.jpg]
[Image: r0rzh4.jpg][Image: 2ibf3nk.jpg]
[Image: 2afbbj9.jpg][Image: 161g7b.jpg]
[Image: t68k7m.jpg][Image: mmejif.jpg]
Any differences in r1900?
(12-10-2010, 10:07 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]Any differences in r1900?

r1900
it still has a problem starting with the media engine enabled.
with the media engine disabled, the freeze-up at the start of the game is fixed when the camera rotated, now it can get into the battle scene and a-little further, but then it locks up a few seconds later when they're talking.
r2188 goes in-game looks playable

updated first post.
(06-16-2011, 01:27 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]r2188 goes in-game looks playable

updated first post.

sorry i'm new here but do u knw where to get Kingdom Of Paradise for psp emulator?
(06-16-2011, 05:14 PM)yonghuang123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2011, 01:27 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]r2188 goes in-game looks playable

updated first post.

sorry i'm new here but do u knw where to get Kingdom Of Paradise for psp emulator?

Yeah, buy it from amazon.com
but his playing on java which is computer i not talking about the psp system
you need to buy the game, then use your psp to transfer the content over to the pc.
I have been trying this game out, I've noticed theres NO background music and speech from the charecters. Only sound effects like Sword etc. The other sounds play for about 1/2 a second then cut out. I've got ss and everything else in the amd64 folder thing. Anything else? Runnig 64bit
You will need to generate a log at INFO level with the latest revision. Just to make sure, you have SonicStage, atrac3plus2wav.exe, and atracplug.dll in lib/windows-amd64? The sound may have worked in earlier revisions so you may need to test them if necessary.
Pages: 1 2