This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ISO/CSO Wont Load
psp 
So, I finally finded the JPCSP Ver. I need... (2211) Now the game wont load?!?! Even the Cube Sample.iso/cso and IO Test.iso?!?! What should I do?
Did you press run after loading or is there a specifical error?You didn't give us any details so we don't know
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(09-21-2013, 10:18 AM)Zekro Wrote: Did you press run after loading or is there a specifical error?You didn't give us any details so we don't know
I pressed run even... What info's do you need?
I have info's here on my other post : http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=150299

Well,I think it's an Specifical Error cause the Sample of UMD's there wont load...
Do you have a link to r2211? I'm assuming that you have downloaded a bad build of JPCSP and that's why it doesn't load anything on your computer.
(09-22-2013, 03:25 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: Do you have a link to r2211? I'm assuming that you have downloaded a bad build of JPCSP and that's why it doesn't load anything on your computer.

I did, Here it is Link..

I may need to download 2211 because I have an old (I think) Video Card...
The link that you gave is invalid. For r2211, the only links I found that worked were these two: JPCSP v0.6 r2211 (32-bit) and JPCSP v0.6 r2211 (64-bit). Make sure that you have updated the drivers of your graphics card. I have tried the links above and was able to load and play games on this build. If you get a Java Console Error or something else, you need to post it.