EmuNewz Network

Full Version: ISO/CSO Wont Load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I finally finded the JPCSP Ver. I need... (2211) Now the game wont load?!?! Even the Cube Sample.iso/cso and IO Test.iso?!?! What should I do?
Did you press run after loading or is there a specifical error?You didn't give us any details so we don't know
(09-21-2013, 10:18 AM)Zekro Wrote: [ -> ]Did you press run after loading or is there a specifical error?You didn't give us any details so we don't know
I pressed run even... What info's do you need?
I have info's here on my other post : http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=150299

Well,I think it's an Specifical Error cause the Sample of UMD's there wont load...
Do you have a link to r2211? I'm assuming that you have downloaded a bad build of JPCSP and that's why it doesn't load anything on your computer.
(09-22-2013, 03:25 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a link to r2211? I'm assuming that you have downloaded a bad build of JPCSP and that's why it doesn't load anything on your computer.

I did, Here it is Link..

I may need to download 2211 because I have an old (I think) Video Card...
The link that you gave is invalid. For r2211, the only links I found that worked were these two: JPCSP v0.6 r2211 (32-bit) and JPCSP v0.6 r2211 (64-bit). Make sure that you have updated the drivers of your graphics card. I have tried the links above and was able to load and play games on this build. If you get a Java Console Error or something else, you need to post it.