This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (JP) NPJH50701
(03-21-2013, 05:01 AM)RandSergeant Wrote: by the " stuck in the first load umd "
i think you meant you're stuck at the red fonts, and then it won't start ?

yaahh .. give me solution Huh
I heard(or read) that we can use save data from a real psp in jpcsp by handling save in crypto mode, so i transfered the save data from my friend's psp (i played this game at his psp), but it still ask to create a new data, can someone help me?

EDIT : don't mind me, looks like there's some problem with the save data if we use crypto mode
I have no clue how you guys get your settings to run the game, but the game doesn't even load for me and I'm using the same settings...Must be my processor or something..
The first run takes a while Like 1 2 mins - here u can get the latest version of jpcsp http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

If ur using a x64 machine *like everyone in the world actually does* dl the x64 version and try again
(03-18-2013, 12:20 AM)ryustylish Wrote: So far the game is playable but has some issues:

BGM can stop playing, more or less randomly, after a loading screen works again.

Fonts can disappear, randomly too, specially after loading a new scenario.

UI seems to affect negatively the performance, similar to HM Project Diva.

High system requirements.

Relevant Settings:

Video
-Use vertex cache (improves speed)
-Use shaders (improves speed)
-Enable saving GE textures... (fixes extreme bloom effect)
-Enable dynamic shader generation (improves speed)

Needs sonic stage.

Tested on JPCSP r3055 x64. The game doesn't work on older releases (pre 3000).

Framerate: Variable, during conversations can go up to 90, gameplay around 30 or less, fights 15+. Using clock speed at 300% (improves things a bit).

EDIT: Video added; log added but I wasn't able to replicate the text issue. The music stops working during more or less long fights, as soon as the fight ends, it works ok again.

Where me can put a SAO log file ???
where do you download the game? anyone teach me the link?
We don't support piracy here,if you want the game then go to a local store or psn
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
where you download the iso?
Read the post before and see
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
No sound... anyone else having this problem nothing is muted on client or computer.