This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (JP) NPJH50701
So far the game is playable but has some issues:

BGM can stop playing, more or less randomly, after a loading screen works again.

Fonts can disappear, randomly too, specially after loading a new scenario.

UI seems to affect negatively the performance, similar to HM Project Diva.

High system requirements.

Relevant Settings:

Video
-Use vertex cache (improves speed)
-Use shaders (improves speed)
-Enable saving GE textures... (fixes extreme bloom effect)
-Enable dynamic shader generation (improves speed)

Needs sonic stage.

Tested on JPCSP r3055 x64. The game doesn't work on older releases (pre 3000).

Framerate: Variable, during conversations can go up to 90, gameplay around 30 or less, fights 15+. Using clock speed at 300% (improves things a bit).

EDIT: Video added; log added but I wasn't able to replicate the text issue. The music stops working during more or less long fights, as soon as the fight ends, it works ok again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 30.47 KB / Downloads: 432)
Phenom II x4 BE 3500 mhz - 8gb DDR3 1333 mhz - HD5870 1gb
Core i3 2350M 2.3 ghz - 8gb DDR3 1333 mhz - HD 3000
Core i5 4570 3.6ghz - 16gb DDR3 1600 mhz - GTX970 4gb oc
Did you also have problem with the loading of save game?

The missing fonts seem to occur whenever you enter a new area/map and it gets restored after a normal convo scene but only within that area.

Apart from the problems above, mine kept failing to load both save game saying that it's damaged or something.

Edit: I'm using r3050 32 bit version.
(03-18-2013, 09:45 AM)Luin Wrote: Did you also have problem with the loading of save game?

The missing fonts seem to occur whenever you enter a new area/map and it gets restored after a normal convo scene but only within that area.

Apart from the problems above, mine kept failing to load both save game saying that it's damaged or something.

Edit: I'm using r3050 32 bit version.

No problems with load or save games. The game just asked the first time to create the save file, then it saves and loads the game automatically.
(03-18-2013, 10:02 AM)ryustylish Wrote: No problems with load or save games. The game just asked the first time to create the save file, then it saves and loads the game automatically.

Yeah same with me, though the next time i loaded the game, it told me the save's damaged.

Will try 64 bit version to see if it works

Edit: Huh, loading of save data works in the 64-bit version. Wasn't expecting that...
I don't Know why, but the game doesn't start :/

-My Config-
Video Tab:
Use vertex cache - ON
Use shaders - ON
Enable Saving GE screen to textures instead Memory - ON
Enable dynamic shader generation - ON
Another Options - OFF

Audio Tab:
All Options - Off

Memory Tab:
Two Options - ON

Media Tab:
Use Media Engine - ON
Decode Audio files with Sonicstage - ON

Compiler Tab:
Use compiler (dynarec) - ON
Max Method Size - 50

Another Options in the Emu:
-Anti-alising - x16
-Filter - Anisotropic

Test:
[youtube]wKzTN6Y5pss[/youtube]

Can someone help me?

Cya~
My PC:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5200+
2,6 GHz 2 GB de RAM
Video NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 1 GB
S.O WinXP SP3 (Shadow Lite) x86
Version of JPCSP : 3055 ( as of March 17th ) x32 for Windows
Sonic Stage : Present

At first I had problem of the red font, like some of you said
What I did is : Move away SAO file, delete the JPCSP file, then re-extract it ( i kept the .rar file ), then move back SAO file in it

Problem identified : Not enough memory space in the disk ( when I got stuck at the red fonts, I went and check my disk space, from 2GB free to xx MB left ) [ Not confirmed whether it's solution or not ]

the problem i'm having now is this :

[Image: Capture6_zps126258f6.png]

*EDIT : The opening video is okay, but then the gameplay get veeery laggy ( and for some reason, the reaction is like, lag [ slow ] )
**EDIT2 : Set skip time frame to 30, and clock time to 300%, the gameplay got a little faster, but still... duh

my JPCSP configuration :

[Image: Capture7_zps0005507f.png]

hope there's help soon ;w;
So they finally released it,gotta get mine someday.Maybe the music stops after a long fight because jpcsp can't loop the song entirely
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(03-18-2013, 02:06 PM)Lunedi Wrote: I don't Know why, but the game doesn't start :/

-My Config-
Video Tab:
Use vertex cache - ON
Use shaders - ON
Enable Saving GE screen to textures instead Memory - ON
Enable dynamic shader generation - ON
Another Options - OFF

Audio Tab:
All Options - Off

Memory Tab:
Two Options - ON

Media Tab:
Use Media Engine - ON
Decode Audio files with Sonicstage - ON

Compiler Tab:
Use compiler (dynarec) - ON
Max Method Size - 50

Another Options in the Emu:
-Anti-alising - x16
-Filter - Anisotropic

Test:
[youtube]wKzTN6Y5pss[/youtube]

Can someone help me?

Cya~

For some reason, when you set anti aliasing above 4x the game doesn't boot.

(03-18-2013, 02:28 PM)RandSergeant Wrote: Version of JPCSP : 3055 ( as of March 17th ) x32 for Windows
Sonic Stage : Present

At first I had problem of the red font, like some of you said
What I did is : Move away SAO file, delete the JPCSP file, then re-extract it ( i kept the .rar file ), then move back SAO file in it

Problem identified : Not enough memory space in the disk ( when I got stuck at the red fonts, I went and check my disk space, from 2GB free to xx MB left ) [ Not confirmed whether it's solution or not ]

the problem i'm having now is this :

[Image: Capture6_zps126258f6.png]

*EDIT : The opening video is okay, but then the gameplay get veeery laggy ( and for some reason, the reaction is like, lag [ slow ] )
**EDIT2 : Set skip time frame to 30, and clock time to 300%, the gameplay got a little faster, but still... duh

my JPCSP configuration :

[Image: Capture7_zps0005507f.png]

hope there's help soon ;w;

Disable software rendering.
Temporary fix for the disappearing font problem:

Just restart Jpcsp and the font should appear again, it can disappear again after a while or entering a new area (seems more likely in town than out at the field) though.

Edit: Using the Gate to warp also seems to cause the missing font problem to occur
I disabled Software Rendering, and now the graphic is fine
The problem now is, the scenes are.... skipping?
There's no conversation text or window, after changing Skip Frame from None to any of them, the scenes keep blinking
Nothing wrong with the game play ( except i need to run it at 200% or 300% speed )

***EDIT***
I changed the settings to these

[Image: Capture8_zps7c164a74.png]

Anti-aliasing : 4x
Filter : Anisotropic
Frame skipping : None
Clock speed : 200%

Finally able to play, well except the problem with the sounds ( when casting sword skills, the sound effect sounded laggy )