This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with SonicStage
I've looked all over the internet to find a link to an installer of Sonicstage that actually works. I've tried to use quite a few from a bunch of different websites, but all of the installers that I've tried to use have failed.

The attachment shows the error that pops up every time. I know it isn't my connection, because I've tried using several different connections. Does anyone know how to fix this, why it comes up, or where I could find a link that actually works for me?

If not, then thanks at least for taking the time to read this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Do you have Windows OS??

If so, this is your lucky day cause i have the installer files long time ago. Let me do an offline installer hoping it works.
[Image: montcer.png]
(07-27-2012, 06:58 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: Do you have Windows OS??

If so, this is your lucky day cause i have the installer files long time ago. Let me do an offline installer hoping it works.

Yes, I do have windows. Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, if it matters.
I am sorry but i have an issue about the file i talk about.

Try again whit the download you was doing; maybe this time work.

I got mine off cnet a long time ago (not sure if the link still works or not).

I'm not sure if there ever was a fully offline version for regular people (who don't own certain walkmans). if you can get the installer to download the files you can find them in your systems temp folder then back them up for future use.
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\sonicdl.tmp\
I've tried it a few more times and it still doesn't work. It stops and gives me the same error message every time.
Already have the backup of the official release for latest SonicStage as is say, but i am not sure if i can give it to you due legal issues.

Like i say, is the official one but plus the install program does not need to download anything cause the package is already complete.

Anyway, lets wait for the moderators permissions to see if i can give it to you. On the main while, keep trying man the regular download; sorry.
The program itself does not hold any restriction on its distribution, so I don't see any issue if anyone want to mirror the offline installer.
Thanks to someone sending me a link, I was able to get it to work. Thanks to all of you for helping me out!
Good to know your problem is solved.