This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dangan-Ronpa 1 PSP The Best Ver / NPJH50515
I just read hyakki in here post for the tutorial and then I write this post. If there are any mistake (especially my bad grammar), please tell me so that I can put it in because this is the first time I writing this. I've seen other post in this box for some examples.

OK so, this is the re-sell version from the first one that have been release since 2009. I've played this on 3 different JPCSPs verion, I didn't remember the exact number of the first two version, but maybe it's around r2300 and r2500, the third one is r2643.

The game looks good and playable, except for the sound when some movies in game appear that didn't come out (silent movie) and the voice actor sound have a same situation. I've try using the mono atrac but the atrac folder didn't appear. So right now I still don't know how to make those sound work. Other sounds work normal. (I already enable 2 options: Use Media Engine, Decode audio files with SonicStage (must be installed separately and requires Media Engine))

About the configuration. The things that make me feel comfortable is config this game, because I've to disable all the options in the Video tab setting so that I can play the game perfectly.

What I want to say is when some options is enable, things like this happen: The music keep playing from this place to another place, even though it must change. The game has a point system like the mouse come with the computer that use to point to objects or characters to investigated, to talked. But with some options in Video tab enable, this won't work, and if this won't work, we can't continue the game.

About the save system. Those two previous version (around r2300 and r2500), game saves load normal. But today when I upload it to r2643, the system didn't connect with those old save.

I think that's all I want to said that maybe can help. Here is the log file.
btw... I've try open it in fullscreen but the game is all black, and right now I can change it into normal. Do I have to reroll the JPCSP?

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2643(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 12.69 KB / Downloads: 189)
(07-26-2012, 07:30 AM)kingofgame981 Wrote: I just read hyakki in here post for the tutorial and then I write this post. If there are any mistake (especially my bad grammar), please tell me so that I can put it in because this is the first time I writing this. I've seen other post in this box for some examples.

OK so, this is the re-sell version from the first one that have been release since 2009. I've played this on 3 different JPCSPs verion, I didn't remember the exact number of the first two version, but maybe it's around r2300 and r2500, the third one is r2643.

The game looks good and playable, except for the sound when some movies in game appear that didn't come out (silent movie) and the voice actor sound have a same situation. I've try using the mono atrac but the atrac folder didn't appear. So right now I still don't know how to make those sound work. Other sounds work normal. (I already enable 2 options: Use Media Engine, Decode audio files with SonicStage (must be installed separately and requires Media Engine))

About the configuration. The things that make me feel comfortable is config this game, because I've to disable all the options in the Video tab setting so that I can play the game perfectly.

What I want to say is when some options is enable, things like this happen: The music keep playing from this place to another place, even though it must change. The game has a point system like the mouse come with the computer that use to point to objects or characters to investigated, to talked. But with some options in Video tab enable, this won't work, and if this won't work, we can't continue the game.

About the save system. Those two previous version (around r2300 and r2500), game saves load normal. But today when I upload it to r2643, the system didn't connect with those old save.

I think that's all I want to said that maybe can help. Here is the log file.
btw... I've try open it in fullscreen but the game is all black, and right now I can change it into normal. Do I have to reroll the JPCSP?

I will only tell u how to run in fullscreen. For resolution put native and just enable run jpcsp in fullscreen when the folowing media runs. Close jpcsp and open it again. Screen should be white. Click right click and load umd to load rom, then right click and click play. Hope i helped.
Code:
PARTIAL: _sceAtracGetContextAddress at3IDNum=1
This game is using an unimplemented Atrac function. Could you add the following line to your LogSettings.xml and update the log? This will log additional information:
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceAtrac3plus'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='compiler'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
While playing dangan ronpa, i got stuck in the beginning of chapter 1 in the room. I was suppose to open the drawer to check the screw driver but when i click on the drawer, the system go click on the cleaner on the floor and i cannot open the drawer to continue the game.There is also same problems where i cannot click on the object i want. Could anyone help me to solve this problem???
PS: I'm a beginner of jpcsp ><
(07-26-2012, 08:32 AM)srdjan1995 Wrote: I will only tell u how to run in fullscreen. For resolution put native and just enable run jpcsp in fullscreen when the folowing media runs. Close jpcsp and open it again. Screen should be white. Click right click and load umd to load rom, then right click and click play. Hope i helped.
Thanks, let me try it.

(07-26-2012, 02:29 PM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
This game is using an unimplemented Atrac function. Could you add the following line to your LogSettings.xml and update the log? This will log additional information:
Code:

Thanks!
I've opened this with Notepad++ and i put them under the <logger> groups, am I doing it right?
If so, here is an update log.

And for the "unimplemented Atrac function", is there any other way for it to work? Just because it relly bored without voice actor's voices. Sad

And I wonder, because of those lines code that make the game run slowlier? Took me 5 minutes to finish the loading screen.

(07-26-2012, 03:29 PM)KamiSama Wrote: While playing dangan ronpa, i got stuck in the beginning of chapter 1 in the room. I was suppose to open the drawer to check the screw driver but when i click on the drawer, the system go click on the cleaner on the floor and i cannot open the drawer to continue the game.There is also same problems where i cannot click on the object i want. Could anyone help me to solve this problem???
Try to disable every options in the Video tab?

This game relly suitable with my laptop because the speed run smoothly, only when in battle, the FPS drop to 5-7. Sad

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2643(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 574.83 KB / Downloads: 94)
(07-26-2012, 07:46 PM)kingofgame981 Wrote: I've opened this with Notepad++ and i put them under the <logger> groups, am I doing it right?
If so, here is an update log.

And for the "unimplemented Atrac function", is there any other way for it to work? Just because it relly bored without voice actor's voices. Sad

And I wonder, because of those lines code that make the game run slowlier? Took me 5 minutes to finish the loading screen.
The interesting sequence is not yet appearing into the log file, you didn't go far enough...
It might help to reset the Compiler settings for "Maximum method size" to its default value of 3000.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(07-26-2012, 03:29 PM)KamiSama Wrote: While playing dangan ronpa, i got stuck in the beginning of chapter 1 in the room. I was suppose to open the drawer to check the screw driver but when i click on the drawer, the system go click on the cleaner on the floor and i cannot open the drawer to continue the game.There is also same problems where i cannot click on the object i want. Could anyone help me to solve this problem???

I had this exact same problem. It kept on examining the memo whenever I clicked on the cleaner, and examining the cleaner whenever I clicked on the drawer. I finally got it to work and got the drawer open after restarting the game with these video settings:

- Use vertex cache
- Use Software Rendering (very experimental, not yet complete, slow)

I'm not sure if both of them were necessary, but that's what I had set at the time.
Sorry for not updating for so long. Sad

Here is another deep log file (taking so much time to get deep enough). Running on r2718.

And, I don't know why but the game FPS right know runs relly poor, only 1 and 2.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2718(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 6.64 KB / Downloads: 103)
Attach Rev2784 'hle.sceAtrac3plus' ,compiler debug log
(07-26-2012, 02:29 PM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
Code:

Thanks!

Attached Files
.7z   R2784debuglog.7z (Size: 616.32 KB / Downloads: 111)
Rev2793: now voice working for dangan ronpa 1. Though it has some video issue, so changing video configuration is necessary to clear the game.

For dangan ronpa 2, BGM is now working but very unstable. voice is atrac, but unlike SRWZ, not perfect when using mono-atrac3plus-autoplayassistant.