This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what about a compatibility list
Let him dream.We need to be thankful that at least someone is making an emu for the ps3
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(07-22-2012, 06:35 PM)bugmenot Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 06:26 PM)Mansy3700 Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 03:23 AM)Runo Wrote:
Quote:RPCS3 cannot run commercial games yet because it's on an early stage of development. A lot of features required to run commercial games still have not been implemented. Commercial games will be supported when the hardware emulation is accurate enough to run them.

It's fake, read the FAQ ¬¬

Thank you.
I hope that we have an emulator that can run ffxiii and metal gear 4 soon.
Still it is a great work i wish i could help.

Sure, 10 years "soon".

(07-22-2012, 11:43 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Let him dream.We need to be thankful that at least someone is making an emu for the ps3

LOL..........I know it is very difficult to run the simplest ps3 game on the first emulator ( how about those 2 most complicated graphic games ) but nothing is impossible. SONY invented ps3 2005 now we are in 2012 things became faster Big Grin
Yes you are correct,want a cookie?XD just joking

Now let me get serious if I can:Yes indeed things are faster,but some things take some time to get faster and faster.Jpcsp and pcsx2 where the same at the beginning,now look.But for that we waited a long time.So to put it easy,the more you wait the faster it will come Smile

PD:Sometimes a joke is the only thing you need after a long and tiring day XD
(07-24-2012, 01:43 AM)Mansy3700 Wrote: LOL..........I know it is very difficult to run the simplest ps3 game on the first emulator ( how about those 2 most complicated graphic games ) but nothing is impossible. SONY invented ps3 2005 now we are in 2012 things became faster Big Grin

Nothing is impossible, but doing something require effort, skill and time. Reverse engineering something with minimal documentation and known to be difficult even in its own environment is no walk in the park task.

I hope at least people don't pester the developers and continually asking for when they can play their spongebob PS3 games on their netbook.
(07-24-2012, 11:00 PM)bugmenot Wrote: Reverse engineering something with minimal documentation and known to be difficult even in its own environment is no walk in the park task.
I hope at least people don't pester the developers and continually asking for when they can play their spongebob PS3 games on their netbook.
^ This
[Image: BowserCartSmallAni.gif]
My Rig:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 GHz Stock
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 1GB GDDR5
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-870A-USB3 AM3+ Revision
RAM: Geil 4GB Dual Channel @ 1600Mhz
(07-24-2012, 11:00 PM)bugmenot Wrote: I hope at least people don't pester the developers and continually asking for when they can play their spongebob PS3 games on their netbook.
Hahahahahaha, you are right.
[Image: montcer.png]
(07-24-2012, 11:00 PM)bugmenot Wrote: I hope at least people don't pester the developers and continually asking for when they can play their spongebob PS3 games on their netbook.

Win XD
LV0 decrypted ! it will help for emulation ?