This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd [ULJM05681]
you can't yet, dlc isn't supported.
(11-02-2011, 02:35 AM)serio Wrote: you can't yet, dlc isn't supported.

ohh i thought it was supported cause as far as i know there was a build that supports it i think it was
r2324 Quote "Again it's time to post latest builds from our svn sources. There are some new features like DLC support as well as fixes to several parts of the emulator like sound. Enjoy"

so the info posted there is wrong?
dlc is being worked on, but it's far from working.
r2300
Quote:Initiated work on DLC content support:
- Partially implemented several functions in the scePspNpDrm_user module;
- Improved and corrected DRM MAC encryption in CryptoEngine;
- Implemented SPRX module loading;
- Added partial EDAT file handling (still disabled).
(11-02-2011, 10:19 AM)serio Wrote: dlc is being worked on, but it's far from working.
r2300
Quote:Initiated work on DLC content support:
- Partially implemented several functions in the scePspNpDrm_user module;
- Improved and corrected DRM MAC encryption in CryptoEngine;
- Implemented SPRX module loading;
- Added partial EDAT file handling (still disabled).

ohh i see thanks for the reply ^_^ hope dlc will come out soon Big Grin
Hey anyone have a solution right now for that audio prob.Maybe that prob being talked about on the previous posts and i also noticed that whe you set the SE volume to 0 there will be an annoying sound everytime you push a button.Its like the sound when you plug jacks into the wrong slots.
Its really annoying for me cause i like to listen to the songs properly while playing.
yep, use latest version of jpcsp, make sure you've installed sonic stage and set it properly on jpcsp.
it says patched module 'prometheus iso loader' detected! patch files are not supported by JPCSP
(11-15-2011, 05:07 PM)notevirus7 Wrote: it says patched module 'prometheus iso loader' detected! patch files are not supported by JPCSP
how convenient of you to omit the part of the message about piracy not being supported or condoned. all of the prometheus errors that are reported here are always related to pirated copies of games.

anyone who applied it by themselves would be smart enough to understand the message and re-dump the clean game rather than trying to pass it off as an emulator bug.
Is there a link for the game. I don't see it.
Here http://www.amazon.co.jp/Project-ねんどろいどぷら...B003AQBAUU