This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Optimization..
Hello, im newbie here..
I want to play final fantasy tactics : war of the lions..
getting about 40-50 fps.. is it normal?

im using:
i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
4 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
OS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
JDK 7 32bit

can i get more optimization setting from senpai? Blush
im also try using JPCSP Laucher..

tks.. Smile
(09-10-2011, 03:47 PM)aDonai Wrote: Hello, im newbie here..

im using:
i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
4 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
JDK 7 32bit

tks.. Smile

There an existing thread of the game under the Commercial Game Discussion » JPCSP - Playable Games section by hyakki, who kindly give Optimal Game setting:

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....asy+tactic
(09-10-2011, 06:16 PM)Kai1456 Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 03:47 PM)aDonai Wrote: Hello, im newbie here..

im using:
i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
4 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
JDK 7 32bit

tks.. Smile

There an existing thread of the game under the Commercial Game Discussion » JPCSP - Playable Games section by hyakki, who kindly give Optimal Game setting:

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....asy+tactic
yea, i know Smile.. i already follow the setting and i hv 40-50 fps..
my question: 40-50 fps is good? i still feels slow when engage battle..
Should be able to get full speed with your spec. Did you try switching to 64x to see if you gain in performance? But generally speaking, 60 is max for any game (and above is not really noticable to the human eye). Could also just be a compability issue as JPCSP is getting improved speed should increase.
(10-02-2011, 11:55 AM)LeaT Wrote: Should be able to get full speed with your spec. Did you try switching to 64x to see if you gain in performance? But generally speaking, 60 is max for any game (and above is not really noticable to the human eye). Could also just be a compability issue as JPCSP is getting improved speed should increase.

Actually 10+ FPS is really noticable but thats only because you notice what looks like frame skipping.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit