This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
Guys may i know what java version did you use.... maybe the java has a limitation thats why its too laggy... but i use jre-6u17-windows-1586-s.. when i use the latest java it will slowdown the game ^_^
My PC Specs:
Motherboard:MSI-K9N6PGM2V2 AM2
GPU: HD Radeon 6570 DDR3 128bit
HDD:80GB
RAM:3GB DDR2 800Mhz Kingmax
Processor:AMD Athlon II X2 255 Dual-Core 3.1Ghz

(05-20-2010, 03:15 AM)jinkazama2k7 Wrote: Guys may i know what java version did you use.... maybe the java has a limitation thats why its too laggy... but i use jre-6u17-windows-1586-s.. when i use the latest java it will slowdown the game ^_^

i use the latest java, but usually any jre-6uxx is ok. as for it being laggy im not sure but even 3ghz+ dual core cant run it full speed, so if your pc is in this range then maybe is some other issue like video card drivers / bad opengl support, something causing heavy CPU/IO load..etc

try upping the -xmx value
(05-19-2010, 06:45 PM)Witcher Wrote: Well,for how-to I dunno exactly where it is,search forum a bit,or post a new thread on that topic.
Videos usually have nice fps (check posted examples at previous pages) and are running very smoothly...Could you post your PC specs?
So, I'm traying JPCSP with two SO, both in my Intel Core 2 Duo Processor (2.1GHz) and NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GS Turbocache.
In Linux, Kubuntu 10.04, 64bit: videos are brokenly, but a little bit less than Windows XP.
In Windows XP, 32 Bit.

Both have the config settings wrote in the first page of this topic!

In both sometimes the game starts, in other occasion it doesn't start...haha Smile
Anyway, what I should search in the forum exactly? I will search its .
(05-20-2010, 07:55 AM)WaKKa Wrote:
(05-19-2010, 06:45 PM)Witcher Wrote: Well,for how-to I dunno exactly where it is,search forum a bit,or post a new thread on that topic.
Videos usually have nice fps (check posted examples at previous pages) and are running very smoothly...Could you post your PC specs?
So, I'm traying JPCSP with two SO, both in my Intel Core 2 Duo Processor (2.1GHz) and NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GS Turbocache.
In Linux, Kubuntu 10.04, 64bit: videos are brokenly, but a little bit less than Windows XP.
In Windows XP, 32 Bit.

Both have the config settings wrote in the first page of this topic!

In both sometimes the game starts, in other occasion it doesn't start...haha Smile
Anyway, what I should search in the forum exactly? I will search its .
Hahaha,your pc is double stronger than mine...but you still have problems and I don't :S
-have you extracted ffmpeg natives in jpcsp/lib/windows x84 ?
-how much RAM memory you have?I have 2 Gb maybe that's why i run smoothly,my graphic is Nvidia too 256 Mb and proccessor is 1.8 single core amd athlon.
-Also,be sure to update your pc,graphic card,motherboard...drivers.
-and also,check again if you are not using Fake mpeg screen with media engine(use only media engine),and try turning off shaders,i didin't saw difference in both videos and game,but it does makes my characters invisible(in game,not videos Big Grin ) when it's turned on,and it only happens when I load game,never on new.
-On forum search something about Jpcsp connector,decoding audio on psp...experiment a bit Big Grin
(05-20-2010, 08:58 AM)Witcher Wrote: Hahaha,your pc is double stronger than mine...but you still have problems and I don't :S
-have you extracted ffmpeg natives in jpcsp/lib/windows x84 ?
Yes, I do! Both in Windows and Linux (unuseful in linux Big Grin)
Quote:-Also,be sure to update your pc,graphic card,motherboard...drivers.
-and also,check again if you are not using Fake mpeg screen with media engine(use only media engine),and try turning off shaders
I'll try turning off shaders but nothing, videos are ever brokenly Sad maybe it's for graphics video driver that are not installed Big Grin But...I wish use the emulator on linux, and here the video are ever brokenly with graphic's driver also.
Quote:-On forum search something about Jpcsp connector,decoding audio on psp...experiment a bit Big Grin
I haven't found nothing! :O
(05-20-2010, 05:07 PM)WaKKa Wrote:
(05-20-2010, 08:58 AM)Witcher Wrote:
I haven't found nothing! :O
Then,create a new thread on that topic and wait for answer.Also one more thing regarding Crisis Core performance;have you tried updating your java?
(05-20-2010, 06:16 PM)Witcher Wrote: Then,create a new thread on that topic and wait for answer.Also one more thing regarding Crisis Core performance;have you tried updating your java?
I'm going to do this, thank you for the advise Wink
Anyway, I've the last java version both in Kubuntu and in Windows! Sad
I don't know because of this problems! Sad Sad
I reinstall Windows and we'll see what happen
Tested out rev 1514 and the cutscenes are near perfect except for this...

[Image: ULUS10336-Shot-0-2.png?t=1274382452]
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

did the cutscenes ever have problems? or is it cuz of the black screens on some cutscenes
(05-20-2010, 07:11 PM)shakirmole Wrote: did the cutscenes ever have problems? or is it cuz of the black screens on some cutscenes

Well,almost never,they can run choopy and slowly,but it depends on your pc and jpcsp configuration.
-there are no black screens,all cutscenes should work.Use media engine,or fake mpeg screen but not both.For instruction how to use/enable media engine,find a thread about it,there is one,search a bit. Big Grin