This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SourceHanSans pgf
SourceHanSans-Bold.otf ---> SourceHanSans-Bold.ttf ---> jpn0.pgf

jpcsp

jpcsp using SourceHanSans-Bold

(10-24-2014, 02:21 AM)onelight Wrote: SourceHanSans-Bold.otf ---> SourceHanSans-Bold.ttf ---> jpn0.pgf

jpcsp

Hmmm, what do you mean? I only see a difference for the missing "TM" sign...
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(10-24-2014, 06:41 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(10-24-2014, 02:21 AM)onelight Wrote: SourceHanSans-Bold.otf ---> SourceHanSans-Bold.ttf ---> jpn0.pgf

jpcsp

no also just missing "TM" sign, but also missing other characters such as Simplified Chinese
on the other hand using SourceHanSans is neatly and beautiful

using SourceHanSans

That is why I try using SourceHanSans

Source Han Sans, available in seven weights, is a typeface family which provides full support for Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese, all in one font. It also includes Latin, Greek, and Cyrillic glyphs from our popular Source Sans family
from http://blog.typekit.com/2014/07/15/intro...-han-sans/
(10-24-2014, 10:25 AM)onelight Wrote:
(10-24-2014, 06:41 AM)gid15 Wrote:

jpcsp

no also just missing "TM" sign, but also missing other characters such as Simplified Chinese
on the other hand using SourceHanSans is neatly and beautiful

using SourceHanSans

That is why I try using SourceHanSans

Source Han Sans, available in seven weights, is a typeface family which provides full support for Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese, all in one font. It also includes Latin, Greek, and Cyrillic glyphs from our popular Source Sans family
from http://blog.typekit.com/2014/07/15/intro...-han-sans/
I see, nice work! Smile
You can send me the converted jpn0.pgf when your tests are successful! I will change it in the official release.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
use ttf_pgf.exe convert ttf to pgf
Code:
ttf_pgf SourceHanSans-Bold.ttf SourceHanSans-Bold.pgf list_all.txt
SourceHanSans-Bold

SourceHanSans-ExtraLight

SourceHanSans-Heavy

SourceHanSans-Light

SourceHanSans-Medium

SourceHanSans-Normal

SourceHanSans-Regular

SourceHanSans pgf all seven weights http://www.mediafire.com/download/tj2dbf...ns_pgf.zip
I think SourceHanSans-Bold is the best.
PGF tools v0.5 by tpu

.zip   pgftools.zip (Size: 1.41 MB / Downloads: 139)

no show Koren even I copy jpn0.pgf from my PSP

PSP

(10-25-2014, 12:53 AM)onelight Wrote: use ttf_pgf.exe convert ttf to pgf
Code:
ttf_pgf SourceHanSans-Bold.ttf SourceHanSans-Bold.pgf list_all.txt
SourceHanSans-Bold

SourceHanSans-ExtraLight

SourceHanSans-Heavy

SourceHanSans-Light

SourceHanSans-Medium

SourceHanSans-Normal

SourceHanSans-Regular

SourceHanSans pgf all seven weights http://www.mediafire.com/download/tj2dbf...ns_pgf.zip
I think SourceHanSans-Bold is the best.
PGF tools v0.5 by tpu
Thank you!

I've compared the PSP internal font with the SourceHanSans font and SourceHansSans-Normal seems the one closest to the PSP. The SourceHanSans-Bold is a little bit too "bold".
I've replaced jpn0.pgf with SourceHanSans-Normal in r3664.
Ok, Normal, not bad.
(10-25-2014, 12:53 AM)onelight Wrote: no show Koren even I copy jpn0.pgf from my PSP
I've now added support for the PSP original kr0.pgf font used for Korean language. Can you test r3665?
The kr0.pgf font file has still to be copied from your PSP.
(10-27-2014, 05:08 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(10-25-2014, 12:53 AM)onelight Wrote: no show Koren even I copy jpn0.pgf from my PSP
I've now added support for the PSP original kr0.pgf font used for Korean language. Can you test r3665?
The kr0.pgf font file has still to be copied from your PSP.

I had copied kr0.pgf from my PSP, r3665 fixed Krorean language