This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compatibility list
Is there already a compatibility list for RPCS3 that lists games that are playable, or only loadable, etc.

If not, is there a reason why it isn't there? I would love to at least make a start in google docs for example.
Okay, great. If i can help you in any way with the website or anything else not related to programming, please let me know. Smile
A google docs compiled list sounded like a good idea at first (since being able to export the data from that seems rather easy).

But then I remembered that we have a troll hauting us that will spam and annoy us in every channel he finds. So the google doc sadly does not sound like a viable option at the moment
(07-12-2014, 11:30 PM)Bigpet Wrote: A google docs compiled list sounded like a good idea at first (since being able to export the data from that seems rather easy).

But then I remembered that we have a troll hauting us that will spam and annoy us in every channel he finds. So the google doc sadly does not sound like a viable option at the moment

Is there a way to make that moderated or some other site that allows moderated edits?
It's apparently possible with google docs

Anyone with the link can only view, not comment
And if someone wants to edit i have to invite him (add his email adress)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

EDIT: A spreadsheet is probably more useful
(07-13-2014, 04:20 PM)Cold_Rock Wrote: It's apparently possible with google docs

Anyone with the link can only view, not comment
And if someone wants to edit i have to invite him (add his email adress)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

EDIT: A spreadsheet is probably more useful

Needs Revision column too. So it would be easier to track then something gets broken.
You mean the last known revision the game was playable/loadable on, right? Unfortunately is generally isn't listed in the game topics..
(07-13-2014, 05:21 PM)Cold_Rock Wrote: You mean the last known revision the game was playable/loadable on, right? Unfortunately is generally isn't listed in the game topics..

Just a "last tested on 2014-07-13" or something like that would probably be useful.

Another column for such a spreadsheet might be "Notes" where, if needed, special settings and such can be noted.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(07-13-2014, 06:27 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(07-13-2014, 05:21 PM)Cold_Rock Wrote: You mean the last known revision the game was playable/loadable on, right? Unfortunately is generally isn't listed in the game topics..

Just a "last tested on 2014-07-13" or something like that would probably be useful.

Another column for such a spreadsheet might be "Notes" where, if needed, special settings and such can be noted.

Okay, done. A date would be a lot easier as well.

Would you say this spreadsheet is useful? I don't mind having to add another 5 pages of loadable games + all the dates the games last were tested and keeping it up to date, but i don't want to do it if it isn't useful anyway.