This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Far Cry 2 [BLES00324]
the game start
(small loading icon At the bottom left of the game)
i got ~ 30 fps

ps:
rpcs3-bad20ab-windows-x86-64
windows 7 x64

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh wow, this is by far the most advanced game to reach intro so far. Can you post the content of rpcs3.log on pastebin and give us the link? I want to see what doesn't work...
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(04-20-2014, 06:25 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Oh wow, this is by far the most advanced game to reach intro so far. Can you post the content of rpcs3.log on pastebin and give us the link? I want to see what doesn't work...

spurs, gcm and RSX, those dont work Smile
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
Here Smile
http://pastebin.com/HMcQs4hN

i hope you can see the log
(it is the first time i use pastbin )
(04-20-2014, 06:33 PM)Ekaseo Wrote:
(04-20-2014, 06:25 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Oh wow, this is by far the most advanced game to reach intro so far. Can you post the content of rpcs3.log on pastebin and give us the link? I want to see what doesn't work...

spurs, gcm and RSX, those dont work Smile

Of course, as always Wink

(04-20-2014, 06:45 PM)niccoooodu61 Wrote: Here Smile
http://pastebin.com/HMcQs4hN

i hope you can see the log
(it is the first time i use pastbin )

So the game will still crash at the same point (probably), but you can see messages like "sys_fs warning: cellFsStat: "/dev_bdvd/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DATA_PS3/PATCH.DAT" not found." in the log. You can fix these. If for example you have the game in C:\PS3\Far Cry 2\PS3_GAME\USRDIR

Go to config -> virtual file system manager (in rpcs3), right click where it is empty, click add, and do like in the picture:

[Image: jHQZy1U.png]

The important thing is that the first line (C:\PS3...) points to the same folder that contains, among other things, the folder "DATA_PS3"!

If you do it right, all errors where the game doesn't find files will be gone. (The game will still not run further though Wink )
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Far cry 2 is stored in
E:\GAMES\BLES-00324-[Far Cry 2]

so

[Image: QFl6GO6.jpg]

(correct me if i'm doing it wrong)

but i'have an error

[Image: lKttAlx.jpg]

do you want i post the log ?
Intel Core2 Duo p7350 (2Ghz)
Geforce 9600M GT

Sorry for my bad english I'm french ^^
Sure, post the log. (Also, I think your first line should be E:\GAMES\BLES-00324-[Far Cry 2]\PS3_GAME\USRDIR)
yep I've just done it
no error about disc
but the game freeze always after few seconds

http://pastebin.com/KdSbewUw
Intel Core2 Duo p7350 (2Ghz)
Geforce 9600M GT

Sorry for my bad english I'm french ^^
(04-20-2014, 08:15 PM)niccoooodu61 Wrote: yep I've just done it
no error about disc
but the game freeze always after few seconds

http://pastebin.com/KdSbewUw

Well, a few things like "spurs" needs to be implemented first. But at least you know how to test it then, when that is done, perhaps in a few weeks or months.
Stop everything, it is useless, the file does not exist, I have several games that I do too.
Upload you Log Here :
PC spec:
Windows 10 PRO X64 Insider 16.232
Amd Ryzen 1700X @3.8 ghz
MSI Core Frozr L
16 go Corsair Vengeance LPX PC4-25600 (3200MHz)
MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
500 Go SSD Samsung 960 EVO M.2