This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DLC Decryption
My apologies. Then another question jpcsp has a function to play 2 player?

And one more thing on the Warriors orochi 2 have special costumes Multi raid?
From reading the thread I gather I have to create a dlc folder in the Disgaea temp folder. If that's not correct let me know I'm going to test it out, I will mention that the dlc notice didn't appear when I started the game and it didn't appear when I had them in the UMD folder so if it is working it leads me to believe it doesn't matter where they are?
The DLC is supposed to be placed in the same location as it would be as if it was on a Memory Stick. If the DLC is supposed to be placed inside the GAME folder on a PSP, do the same for JPCSP. If the DLC is supposed to be placed inside the SAVEDATA folder on a PSP, do the same for JPCSP.
(07-07-2013, 08:15 PM)DragonNeos Wrote: The DLC is supposed to be placed in the same location as it would be as if it was on a Memory Stick. If the DLC is supposed to be placed inside the GAME folder on a PSP, do the same for JPCSP. If the DLC is supposed to be placed inside the SAVEDATA folder on a PSP, do the same for JPCSP.

That answer isn't sufficient. I think I need more detailed paths so as I'm certain I'm not doing anything wrong.
In ms0 folder in jpcsp directory,psp folder and you'll find the game folder and the savedata one.Most DLC go in game folder.For example dissidia 012 Dlc:The dlc folder has the game id like Ules 10505 and it's placed in ms0>psp>game
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(07-08-2013, 11:46 AM)virgil94 Wrote: In ms0 folder in jpcsp directory,psp folder and you'll find the game folder and the savedata one.Most DLC go in game folder.For example dissidia 012 Dlc:The dlc folder has the game id like Ules 10505 and it's placed in ms0>psp>game

Thanks Virgil, over the course of afew hours last night I tried it in multiple places including the one you mentioned and was looking for the emu to make a folder in temp as I was led to believe would happen by reading this thread. Anything to signify that action had been taken with the dlc files, I found none. Having tried it again I still see no evidence it worked.

I'm just gonna leave it like that for now, not worth the effort required. Thanks again.

EDIT: I really don't know what just happened but it worked just when I gave up, couldn't tell ya which location was correct as I put the dlc's in multiple locations in desperation. Thanks Virgil you helped me out.
I believe what done it was creating the ULUS**** folder in ms0>psp>game and putting the DLC in there.
(07-08-2013, 12:07 PM)laughin man Wrote:
(07-08-2013, 11:46 AM)virgil94 Wrote: In ms0 folder in jpcsp directory,psp folder and you'll find the game folder and the savedata one.Most DLC go in game folder.For example dissidia 012 Dlc:The dlc folder has the game id like Ules 10505 and it's placed in ms0>psp>game

Thanks Virgil, over the course of afew hours last night I tried it in multiple places including the one you mentioned and was looking for the emu to make a folder in temp as I was led to believe would happen by reading this thread. Anything to signify that action had been taken with the dlc files, I found none. Having tried it again I still see no evidence it worked.

I'm just gonna leave it like that for now, not worth the effort required. Thanks again.

EDIT: I really don't know what just happened but it worked just when I gave up, couldn't tell ya which location was correct as I put the dlc's in multiple locations in desperation. Thanks Virgil you helped me out.
I believe what done it was creating the ULUS**** folder in ms0>psp>game and putting the DLC in there.
I really doubt that you own a PSP if you needed that much help in getting DLC to work, especially when the logs that are shown in earlier posts specifically list the file paths where the DLC is placed.
No working in AKB1/149: Love Election. Sad
Can someone DLC support fro AKB1/149: Love Election

log
AKB 149 JpcspTrace log.txt http://pan.baidu.com/s/1AAj05
AKB 149 JPCSP log.txt http://pan.baidu.com/s/19Umr3
(10-05-2013, 06:12 AM)onelight Wrote: Can someone DLC support fro AKB1/149: Love Election

log
AKB 149 JpcspTrace log.txt http://pan.baidu.com/s/1AAj05
AKB 149 JPCSP log.txt http://pan.baidu.com/s/19Umr3

Hi! Could you please check if any file is generated under tmp>NPJH50654>DLC?
Thanks!