This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dangan-Ronpa 1 PSP The Best Ver / NPJH50515
I have no idea, which settings to use...
I keep having either black screens or unable to investigate the area...

Edit:
Gotten to the point of able to investigate but there are some black boxes instead...
hello sir, i wanna ask
im playing this game with ppsspp 64 bit, and at prologue chapter, i got stuck in the loading screen, the FPS drops to only 0,1 - 0,3 at the best.
anybody know why this happens?
thanks for your answer, im still new at this forum Big Grin
This is the JPCSP Forum. For questions regarding PPSSPP, I suggest posting there: http://forums.ppsspp.org/
(07-08-2013, 03:00 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: This is the JPCSP Forum. For questions regarding PPSSPP, I suggest posting there: http://forums.ppsspp.org/

whoops sorry sir
i think this only thread only talking about dangan ronpa no matter what emu, lol sry again
I'm having a few issues with my JPCSP when I play this game. When I use shaders, the screen just turns into one solid color (usually gray or orange), and I can't play without having Software Rendering on (the graphics will flicker uncontrollably if it's disabled). I also have an issue where every so often, the audio will start just cutting off for second and come back again. The same happens when I'm playing the game would stop then pick back up in a second.

My last issue is there is no audio during the executions. I'm running the emulator and game on a Toshiba satellite with intel i5 CPU and Intel HD 4000 graphics card, if that's needed.
Every time I open a menu or try to load/save, the game freezes. Any fixes?
after i leave the classroom, the first time i can move in first person view, the game is horribly slow, below 10fps, can anyone help me?
Hello, I am trying to play this game on my emulator, but when I load it and hit run, nothing happens. I used the logger and it gave me these two errors:

hle - EMU - HLE Function hleKernelExitThread(ThreadManForUser) not activated by default for Firmware Version 639
hle - EMU - HLE Function hleKernelExitThread(ThreadManForUser) not activated by default for Firmware Version 150

I am using v0.7 build 3388. Any help?

EDIT: The 150 error was the cube demo thing, btw.
Make sure this setting
(09-22-2013, 07:23 PM)CeroCero Wrote: Hello, I am trying to play this game on my emulator, but when I load it and hit run, nothing happens. I used the logger and it gave me these two errors:

hle - EMU - HLE Function hleKernelExitThread(ThreadManForUser) not activated by default for Firmware Version 639
hle - EMU - HLE Function hleKernelExitThread(ThreadManForUser) not activated by default for Firmware Version 150

I am using v0.7 build 3388. Any help?

EDIT: The 150 error was the cube demo thing, btw.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That doesn't seem to work either., as I still only get a black screen. Though, the FPS count did go up dramatically.