This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Bleach: Heat the Soul 7 - UCJS10110
the game is much faster than 35 frames, this game is very fast, in the emulator you can play full speed till Heat the soul 6.

the fight is happening at 37 frames, this game must be 60 frames in the psp, and that stage that you taked the pics its the one were the game happens to be the faster one.

so yeah is still slow ^^

and if you mark the save Ge instead of memory you get corrupted graphics in the dogde moves Smile
Don't know why, but HTS7 is generally slower than it's prequels. At the main menu, HTS7 runs with 50 to 55 fps, while with the same settings at main menu too, HTS6 runs at full, 60 fps. The two game looks like they're the same, but codewise, I think they're pretty much different. Like Dissidia & Duodecim, or Bleach - Soul Carnival 1 & 2.
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 7850 2.80 GHz RAM: 4GB VGA: ATI Radeon 4850HD 512MB/256bit
psp 
I recently got the game to work after decrypting and i finally got the music to work after finding SonicStage, but for some reason after playing for some time, attacks that include projectiles or things that reach long range or affect an area suddenly have no effect, all the attacks go right through the characters, i was wondering if anyone else experiences this if they play it or if anyone knows the solution. Thank you Smile
[Image: 21992_s.gif]
(07-21-2012, 05:55 AM)lazerunicornz Wrote: attacks that include projectiles or things that reach long range or affect an area suddenly have no effect, all the attacks go right through the characters
Mmmm, if i get you, this problem is similar to one i have; please, look the video on this thread:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Predator (ULES01350).

About your game, i suggest you post a log on the game thread:
Bleach Heat of the Soul 7 UCJS10110 (Encrypted).

If you don't know how to post a log, here are some instructions:
Guide: How to post a log.
[Image: montcer.png]
how can i download this game?? Can anybody show me please!!!
(11-24-2012, 03:32 PM)builehoangminh Wrote: how can i download this game?? Can anybody show me please!!!

Nobody will show you how to download games,WE DON'T SUPPORT PIRACY!
You've been warned
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Hey I was wondering if someone can help me out. I'm having trouble playing this game (and every other game I've tried loading). When I run the game it goes through the opening credits and right before the home screen is supposed to load, the FPS drops and freezes and I get a frozen black screen. I'm new on here so I may have something set wrong in the settings. I took an info log which I've attached to this post. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files
.zip   Archive.zip (Size: 3.96 KB / Downloads: 109)
Here is a log from r3242. I'm trying to test Bleach - Heat The Soul Ver 1.01 but I keep getting the error "Critical Error: Check console for details." I have also checked the options "Ignore invalid memory access" and "Ignore unmapped imports" on later tests but JPCSP still shows the same error. On the PSP and PPSSPP, it should load a screen similar to the first picture. There is a log from PPSSPP v0.7.6-1437-gad4b2ea in the zip if you want to take a look at it. I have also included a log from JpcspTrace using the default settings.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r3242(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 6.59 KB / Downloads: 109)
using r 3242
goes ingame for me
am using the 64 bit version aswell

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nash67, have you tried to create a backup copy that you could use to patch to Ver 1.01? While the unpatched version runs fine like you have shown in your post, trying to run Ver 1.01 on JPCSP will result in the error I have in my last post.