This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (JP) NPJH50701
(05-15-2013, 12:12 AM)killtouchtv Wrote: No sound... anyone else having this problem nothing is muted on client or computer.

use sonic stage, look at here : http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14984
[Image: asdadsa.png]

why always this?
please help me Sad
Can someone please help me ?
Whenever I start up SAO with jpcsp this shows up. I've tried all the Yes and No's until it eventually freezes up (My settings are the same as ryustylish):
[Image: 1qijnr.jpg]
Hey Im a bit new here but something up with my shaders whenever I turn then on the game just stops working and only SAI too not any of my other games
Have some sort of issue. I can get past the error message when the game loads (it goes away on its own), past the company logos, and then the loading screen. After the loading screen I get this black screen with the occasional red flash and nothing happens. I'm using the settings recommended...
I know this is a stupid question but Where's the download?
LOL
Here:http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
The download the right version of the emu according to your SO
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
brandonbk : that's the problem most of us are having right now, and that's also the setting for auto-save ( in other words, we can't set it to auto save nor we can manually save it )
so if you want to, just choose between Yes and No again and again until you've went past it ( as in choose them randomly, but not the same selection ), ***NOTE : If you ever went past it, you don't have auto-save, as in your progress will not be saved.

oh and by the way, the first few runs are always slow or laggy or problematic, so in case these stuffs happen, just close your JPCSP and start again ( you can try other different settings in this forum too )
What's Wrong With This
If I Check Software Rendering

If I Un Check Software Rendering,Then Become Like This

Please Help me to resolve this problem
I'm Using JPCSP R = 3050/3070/3220 (ALL 64 BIT)
My GL Version = 3.0
RAM/VGA = 4GB/2GB
OS = Windows 7 64 Bit
JRE = JRE 7

NEED HELP PLEASE
(06-09-2013, 10:52 AM)Romeo03 Wrote: What's Wrong With This
If I Check Software Rendering

If I Un Check Software Rendering,Then Become Like This

Please Help me to resolve this problem
I'm Using JPCSP R = 3050/3070/3220 (ALL 64 BIT)
My GL Version = 3.0
RAM/VGA = 4GB/2GB
OS = Windows 7 64 Bit
JRE = JRE 7

NEED HELP PLEASE

That problem is almost always related to shader compatibility which may be caused by:

1-You have an Intel IGP
2-You have switchable graphics (intel + dedicated), by default the emulator uses the igp unless you create a profile in the control panel of your dedicated videocard.

If none of them is your problem, post more info about your video card.
Phenom II x4 BE 3500 mhz - 8gb DDR3 1333 mhz - HD5870 1gb
Core i3 2350M 2.3 ghz - 8gb DDR3 1333 mhz - HD 3000
Core i5 4570 3.6ghz - 16gb DDR3 1600 mhz - GTX970 4gb oc