This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help JPCSP not working
psp 
I have window vista 32bit
I double click "start-windows-x86" icon from the folder a command window popped out and closed.

[Hlide] I edited the title as it was wrong
(07-27-2011, 08:52 AM)alucardsoeil Wrote: I have window vista 34bit
I double click "start-windows-x86" icon from the folder a command window popped out and closed.

First things first, there is no such as 34bit. It is 32bit or 64bit. Big difference. Smile
About the second part, check this out:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=991
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 7850 2.80 GHz RAM: 4GB VGA: ATI Radeon 4850HD 512MB/256bit
(07-27-2011, 09:25 AM)megaten666 Wrote:
(07-27-2011, 08:52 AM)alucardsoeil Wrote: I have window vista 34bit

First things first, there is no such as 34bit. It is 32bit or 64bit. Big difference. Smile
About the second part, check this out:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=991

ok it's 32 bits sorry mistype. I downloaded JDK + NetBeans Bundle and installted it. I opened NetBeans IDE 7.0 then I don't know how to the project thingy. I also already downloaded jpcsp-windows-x86 from jpcsp website.

this is my Laptop specifications:
intel duo core processor (1.83 GHz, 667 MHz FSB, 2MB L2 cache)
358 GMA
3 BG DDR2
you don't have to download & install JDK + Netbeans. only need JRE(Java Runtime Environment). download latest JRE from here & don't forget download JRE 32bit.
latest Jpcsp here
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
install SonicStage 4.3 search on google.

try again see if work or not.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
lo althoug you don't need to download the JDK but the JRE oracle package is really reecommended you do

you can download the latest JDK 7 FROM HERE :

http://jdk7.java.net/download.html
the version of jre that was available when the emu was released was version 6 the current version is 7, below i explain how to solve the problem

you have to right click on the bat file choose the option edit ... the bat file will open in notepad. look for "jre6" and change it into "jre7" (you have to correct it twice) ... click file then save and when you run it now everything should work.
version 7's still a beta, so it's better to go for 6. emulator was made with 6, so it'll have unexpected bugs if you use 7.
Hi!
I've download last version of jpcsp win32 and jre7 win32.
As said Danon, i do a right click on the bat file choose the option edit and i see this:

[Image: 15g2d54.jpg]

I don't really know what we must change, i've supposed we needed to put a 7 after "Java Runtime Environment", so that's what I did.
But when I double click "start-windows-x86", the screen goes black and it told that i've not install the latest version of "jre"...
Need help please.
Revert it and don't change anything again. Or read the post above yours.
(06-13-2012, 12:39 PM)bugmenot Wrote: Revert it and don't change anything again. Or read the post above yours.

I tried without changing anything, the screen goes black for a moment and nothing happens.

I'm just tried with version 6 of "jre", it still doesn't work, the same problem (black screen, nothing happens) ...