This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroes' VS NPJH50660
r3138 When I input "aaa",screen display "aa"
r3137 don't have this probrem.
Attach sceUtility debug log

Attached Files
.zip   3138log.zip (Size: 12.48 KB / Downloads: 79)
.zip   3137log.zip (Size: 12.77 KB / Downloads: 86)
(05-05-2013, 12:33 AM)sum2012 Wrote: r3138 When I input "aaa",screen display "aa"
Sorry, I had a type in r3138. Should now be fixed in r3139...
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Yes fixed .log2 is play to hit a enemy
(Log1 is sceUtility debug log)
(05-05-2013, 07:42 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(05-05-2013, 12:33 AM)sum2012 Wrote: r3138 When I input "aaa",screen display "aa"
Sorry, I had a type in r3138. Should now be fixed in r3139...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   log1.zip (Size: 11.97 KB / Downloads: 75)
.zip   log2.zip (Size: 13.72 KB / Downloads: 75)
I tried to play this game, but after the opening sequence it hangs completely, giving me the following lines:

20:43:29 ERROR hle.sceAtrac3plus - catSound - Not a RIFF/WAVE format! 9F4E02A0 94244992
20:43:29 ERROR me - catSound - MediaEngine: Invalid container format!
20:43:29 ERROR me - catSound - MediaEngine: No audio streams found!

What could I be doing wrong?
This game was tested with r3458. As Ansatsuken has stated, the game usually freezes after the opening video or after creating or loading SAVEDATA. Enabling the option "Disable audio threads" allows the emulator to get to the menu. However, there is not much one can do afterwards since the game freezes after a character is selected or when the character encounters an enemy, etc. It seems like the game wants a sound to play after any of the situations listed before in order to proceed. I tried making a log, but didn't know what to add to the Log Settings. I added the following:
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceMpeg'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.scePsmfPlayer'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.scePsmf'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceAtrac3plus'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceAudio'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceMp3'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceSasCore'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
During the logging, the video and audio seemed to desync as the opening video ended before the audio was able to finish. The background in the game seems to be darker on JPCSP than on PPSSPP and PSP. On PPSSPP, there aren't any audio problems that I am aware of.

.zip   Log_r3458(64bit)_INFO (Disable Audio Threads).zip (Size: 308.63 KB / Downloads: 92)
.zip   Log_r3458(64bit)_INFO (Enable Audio Threads).zip (Size: 1,007.07 KB / Downloads: 99)
Code:
20:45:22 DEBUG hle.sceAtrac3plus - catSound - sceAtracLowLevelDecode atID=0x0, sourceAddr=0x09FC9FE0, sourceBytesConsumedAddr=0x09FCA240, samplesAddr=0x09FCCA40, sampleBytesAddr=0x09FCA244
20:45:22 ERROR hle.sceAtrac3plus - catSound - Not a RIFF/WAVE format! 9F4E02A0 94244992
I found a bug for the handling of this error. Does r3460 help? This will not enable the atrac3 audio, but it will avoid Jpcsp to freeze in some cases.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Starting with r3460, the game can be playable although the audio doesn't play (only certain sounds like a character's roar may be heard occasionally). There are lots of graphical problems, such as:

1) The game complains about Unimplemented Color Mask, but when the option is enabled, it appears to be badly implemented. (1st Screenshot)
2) The "Use Internal Software Rendering" option renders the background better, but when the character enters a battle it seems to show images from memory. (2nd Screenshot)
3) When a character uses their Finish Mode Special Attack, multiple copies of things are shown on the screen. (4th - 6th Screenshot)

.zip   Log_r3461(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 286.69 KB / Downloads: 100)