This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd [ULJM05681]
(07-13-2011, 03:20 AM)MrFreeman Wrote:
(05-08-2011, 08:56 PM)l2sp Wrote: jpcsp 2110 windows x86 for Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2
download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jgy1e6awfl2aoly
change code:
jpcsp\src\jpcsp\HLE\modules150\sceGe_user.java

Code:
(code here)

Greetings. I downloaded, made these changes, and compiled the new jpcsp 2211, and the game works with some optimizations and a higher fps rate and being able to maximize the screen with no dropped frames. The version you have linked did not have any playable resizing functions.

Sadly, I am finding certain audio problems, such as when the audio is supposed to generate silence (during a loading screen or a pause), it appears the audio generates a noise. I'm not exactly familiar with the audio routines of this emulator, but it is similar when a game crashes on the Wii. The audio is a loud and sharp piercing noise of the last audio I'm guessing that was in the stream and isn't being released.

Another quirk to this new compile is when scrolling up and down the menus, Miku no longer zooms in or out. I do not know if this should or should not happen because I have not seen actual gameplay on the PSP, but the menu does scroll smoother with less dropped frames because of it.

I was wondering where the audio files might be handled of an older release or the 2110 release provided so I may swap the source and inject them into this 2211 build.

A funny thing about the build itself: I can not run it outside of Netbeans. Every time I attempt to run the program using the batch file, I receive this error:
"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/lwjgl/opengl/AWTGLCanvas"
and ends with
"Could not find the main class: jpcsp.MainGUI. Program will now exit."

Could I get any help? Thanks.

Attached are screenshots of the emulator running full-screened at about 130fps during gameplay and higher at the main menu with the Anisotropic filter on.

EDIT: The game does freeze if it attempts to load the intro video.
EDIT2: Running the game on a freshly hacked PSP GO, the Vocaloids are not supposed to zoom in and out during the menu screens.
EDIT3: Apparently the zooming is done with the joystick and not the D-Pad. It's my own fault for mapping both keys to the D-Pad of the controller I was using.

Hai, can we get your JPCSP recompile program, I dont know how to compile it
Link pleaseBlush thanks very much
AMD Athlon II X3 3,1 GB - Geforce 8500GT 256 MB - DDR2 1x2GB - XP SP3 32bit - Wink
(07-15-2011, 04:06 PM)lasyn Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 03:20 AM)MrFreeman Wrote: original quote

Greetings. I would love to distribute this new compile, but it will not work without being run through NetBeans. It gives an error. You are more than welcome to try to get it running, however.

jpcsp-2211-windows-x86 for Hatsune Mika Project Diva 2 [Link removed, please see next post for a build with no issues]
Please read the newly inserted readme for issues with Project Diva 2 and this emulator.
(07-15-2011, 04:06 PM)lasyn Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 03:20 AM)MrFreeman Wrote:
(05-08-2011, 08:56 PM)l2sp Wrote: jpcsp 2110 windows x86 for Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2
download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jgy1e6awfl2aoly
change code:
jpcsp\src\jpcsp\HLE\modules150\sceGe_user.java

Code:
(code here)

Greetings. I downloaded, made these changes, and compiled the new jpcsp 2211, and the game works with some optimizations and a higher fps rate and being able to maximize the screen with no dropped frames. The version you have linked did not have any playable resizing functions.

Sadly, I am finding certain audio problems, such as when the audio is supposed to generate silence (during a loading screen or a pause), it appears the audio generates a noise. I'm not exactly familiar with the audio routines of this emulator, but it is similar when a game crashes on the Wii. The audio is a loud and sharp piercing noise of the last audio I'm guessing that was in the stream and isn't being released.

Another quirk to this new compile is when scrolling up and down the menus, Miku no longer zooms in or out. I do not know if this should or should not happen because I have not seen actual gameplay on the PSP, but the menu does scroll smoother with less dropped frames because of it.

I was wondering where the audio files might be handled of an older release or the 2110 release provided so I may swap the source and inject them into this 2211 build.

A funny thing about the build itself: I can not run it outside of Netbeans. Every time I attempt to run the program using the batch file, I receive this error:
"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/lwjgl/opengl/AWTGLCanvas"
and ends with
"Could not find the main class: jpcsp.MainGUI. Program will now exit."

Could I get any help? Thanks.

Attached are screenshots of the emulator running full-screened at about 130fps during gameplay and higher at the main menu with the Anisotropic filter on.

EDIT: The game does freeze if it attempts to load the intro video.
EDIT2: Running the game on a freshly hacked PSP GO, the Vocaloids are not supposed to zoom in and out during the menu screens.
EDIT3: Apparently the zooming is done with the joystick and not the D-Pad. It's my own fault for mapping both keys to the D-Pad of the controller I was using.

jpcsp-2211-windows-x86_for_Project_Diva2.rar
(07-16-2011, 07:20 PM)l2sp Wrote: jpcsp-2211-windows-x86_for_Project_Diva2.rar
Nice compile, very much appreciated and there are none of the issues I was experiencing with this build. I can't imagine what I'm doing differently and I suppose I may never get an explanation.
(07-16-2011, 07:20 PM)l2sp Wrote: jpcsp-2211-windows-x86_for_Project_Diva2.rar

Thanks much 4 upload Blush

But still drop fps on mine, when in menu, and not smoth in play
Just not like in crisis core final fantasy
I think that because my hardware Sad
=======================
ref:
Sorry It Project Diva
Project Diva 2nd have running well and smooth Big Grin
AMD Athlon II X3 3,1 GB - Geforce 8500GT 256 MB - DDR2 1x2GB - XP SP3 32bit - Wink
Need help

This is my Spec :

Processor : Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory : 1790 RAM
VGA : Intel® G41 Express Chipset 1024Mb

How can I play it Smooth ?

any body can help?
Is there a way to fix the massive FPS drop when Text appear?
Without any text it runs incredible fast.

What I mean is, when there is a lot of the 2D interface shown, the fps will be skipped like on an extreme frameskip setting.
playing like that ins impossible...

When I run the PV's only and there is 3D only, it runs incredible fast up to 60fps.

nvm, i fixed it. I just turned vsync off
This game run and looks great, especially with forced AA on catalyst. Big Grin

Running on modified 2211, one problem though, the audio is imbalanced most of the time and since I play with headphones it get a little annoying.

Newer revision fixed this problem but then it freeze erratically (sometimes I could complete several song, sometime I could not even get to the menu). :/
I didn't notice any issues on that maybe i use a SonicStage in audio settings.
Athlon II x2 245 (OC to 3.2Ghz)
2GB Transcend DDR2 800Mhz
Palit Geforce 9500GT 256MB ddr3
Windows 7 Professional SP1 x86/32-bit
Which revision are you using to play project diva? I also use decoding with sonic stage in jpcsp setting btw.

And here's a log where the game crash on revision 2304, funny thing is if it crash during a game the music will continue to play until it finish even though it supposedly stop when you're not hitting the right button.

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 292.8 KB / Downloads: 98)