This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Another Mono Atrac3+ Decoder
This is interestingBig Grin

(03-05-2013, 10:14 AM)rikimtasu Wrote: BTW,冥道残月破 have released new version for fixing broken BGM:
http://hi.baidu.com/littleshenwei/item/f...de1b969678
Download:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=...4212877011
Best to be replaced in rev 2990(both 32 and 64bit can be used.)

BTW,this is also released by Shenweip,not 冥道残月破Confused
(03-05-2013, 01:33 PM)chapter111 Wrote: This is interestingBig Grin

(03-05-2013, 10:14 AM)rikimtasu Wrote: BTW,冥道残月破 have released new version for fixing broken BGM:
http://hi.baidu.com/littleshenwei/item/f...de1b969678
Download:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=...4212877011
Best to be replaced in rev 2990(both 32 and 64bit can be used.)

BTW,this is also released by Shenweip,not 冥道残月破Confused

thanks for pointing it out too.but still,it does include the use of the decoder on this java too,so i might as well posting it.
with this way of decoding working, i wonder if it'd be possible to hook it up to the umd browser, since most of the music there is also at3+, but it doesn't even try to get decoded.

the emulator doesn't extract the snd0.oma file out of the existing snd0.at3 like it does to most other at3+ files.
Can someone clarify the installation? I went to shenweip's site. The latest version seems to be for build 3006. The only download link I can find gives me a jar file labeled jpcsp. What do I do with that? The instructions on the website indicate I have to add atrac3plus2.wav and atracplug.dll files to the tmp directory of jpcsp. I know where to get my atracplug.dll but I don't know how to edit my jpcsp build with the jar file or where I get the atrac3plus2.wav file from.
(03-08-2013, 10:17 PM)Enki17 Wrote: Can someone clarify the installation? I went to shenweip's site. The latest version seems to be for build 3006. The only download link I can find gives me a jar file labeled jpcsp. What do I do with that? The instructions on the website indicate I have to add atrac3plus2.wav and atracplug.dll files to the tmp directory of jpcsp. I know where to get my atracplug.dll but I don't know how to edit my jpcsp build with the jar file or where I get the atrac3plus2.wav file from.

Download link for atrac3plus2.wav in first post. Jar goes in bin folder.
have built 3020Wink
<jpcap>\tmp\atrac3plus2wav.exe (from post #1)
<jpcap>\tmp\atracplug.dll (from sound forge 9.0e installed folder)
<jpcsp>\bin\jpcsp.jar (overwrites)
These are added to Jpcsp What a version suits

*for debugger
When you stop by new save and load GUI screen, Sad
please rotate the analog stick of a gamepad.
it will begin to run again.
So this mean I can finally get sound effects in Megaman X Maverick Hunter? or the sounds effect aren't yet implemented for this game? can someone clarify this or better test the game with this method to see if the sound is enabled

UPDATE: Sadly it only works for the voices and not the sound effects
I have a question, cant gid15 include the needed fix in main jpcsp builds, so we can have normal sounds when using this encoder ?
Or would that mess with other games ?
Now that Tales 1 is fixed, the only choice is either no sounds or characters talking too fast Sad
if it was included as an option (something like "use alternative atrac3+ decoder", which if selected would look for decodeaudio2.bat, which uses the program from this thread and the soundforge dll, and also applies the channel fix for audio conversion), it shouldn't mess with other games.

though with hykem now being back, it hopefully shouldn't take more than few weeks/months to get a native in-emulator support for it, which wouldn't need any extraction and conversion of files, so it probably would be faster too.