This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A connection error has occured
Log with a log details for both computers :
Quote:<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhoc'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhocctl'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhocMatching'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNet'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceUtility'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='compiler'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>

Here =>
.zip   Logdetails2463.zip (Size: 1.22 MB / Downloads: 92)
How do I test again with the R2964 Gid15 ?

Edit: I did the tests and I noticed that after about 5-6 seconds, the "connection error" is displayed.
Here are the logs INFO.

.txt   log.txt (Size: 31.5 KB / Downloads: 66)
(01-27-2013, 04:39 PM)Agnor Wrote: How do I test again with the R2964 Gid15 ?

Edit: I did the tests and I noticed that after about 5-6 seconds, the "connection error" is displayed.
Here are the logs INFO.
I've added more debugging information in r2967. Could you update the logs with this new version? (I need the logs on both computers, including the additional lines to LogSettings.xml).

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Where can we find the R2967 before post "Live Downloads"?
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

here. it always has the newest pre-compiled releases before anything/anyone else, usually few minutes after they're committed.
Okay thank you for the help = D
Tomorrow at 18h you new logs
Client = He who joins the party
Server = He who creates the party
I precise because the server shows "connection error" before the customer

And i add additional debug (loger name =...etc)

Thanks ! Smile

.zip   Logwithaddional.zip (Size: 1.14 MB / Downloads: 89)
Here are the new logs requested by MP
Keeps me knowWink

.zip   LogAdditionnalV2.zip (Size: 1.19 MB / Downloads: 100)
(01-30-2013, 04:56 PM)Agnor Wrote: Here are the new logs requested by MP
Keeps me knowWink
I've tried an improvement in r2968. Could you try it? and post new log files (keeping all the new lines in LogSettings.xml).

Thank you!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
So here I have also, I explained.
A great evolution, I went to start-up duel
The 32-bit computer is old, I do my tests above because it worked fine until now. But for this test it goes to 1-2 FPS for about 20 sec to load the duel which returns a "Connection error" on 64bit computer (Intel Core5) which has already instructed the duel.
Is it possible to wait for you to try Friday with my brother's computer? Or do you think that it is always the same problem?