This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
HHeretic v1.0
homebrew game name : hheretic1.0
version of rpcs3 : 0.0.2 r52 64bit
loadable

config :

Interpreter
openGL
windows

it shows me this
[Image: Untitled.png]

rom link is here

( I will keep on updating )
(01-05-2013, 07:09 PM)sonic riders zero Wrote: homebrew game name : hheretic1.0
version of rpcs3 : 0.0.2 r52 64bit
loadable

config :

Interpreter
openGL
windows

it shows me this
[Image: Untitled.png]

rom link is here

( I will keep on updating )

there is no link, and just attach it here on forum, compress it with winrar
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
I added it just press on here
how did you get to main menu? i can only go to the booting sequence :/
[Image: tumblr_nq0lhp2BoL1r61mabo4_500.gif] [Image: Cloud___Tifa_kids_by_ferus.jpg]
I created the /dev_usb/heretic dir and put HERETIC.WAD there, but still get the same sys_fs error, and the same screenshot as above.

BTW, is input supposed to work?

EDIT: Had to set up the /dev_usb/ dir as in the picture. This fixed the first error, HERETIC.WAD can now be found it seems. However it now can't find files with junk ASCII names. And again, I can't press circle to see what happens. ([E : PPU[1] Thread (CPUThread)[0x00070e8c]]: TODO: cellPadGetInfo)

[Image: Bjk0hOw.png]
Something might be wrong with the .elf though. If you google the readme the author states that you only need HEXEN.WAD, and that it should be put in the same folder as the game is installed to on the HDD. I really need a .pkg or something from this one, I think the texture.lmp files and such are supposed to be part of the homebrew. However every link I can find is dead.
(12-08-2013, 03:11 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Something might be wrong with the .elf though. If you google the readme the author states that you only need HEXEN.WAD, and that it should be put in the same folder as the game is installed to on the HDD. I really need a .pkg or something from this one, I think the texture.lmp files and such are supposed to be part of the homebrew. However every link I can find is dead.

Here you go Smile

Attached Files
.rar   hheretic.rar (Size: 897.28 KB / Downloads: 116)
Thank you, however the error persists even with HERETIC.WAD next to the eboot.bin. (It works perfectly fine for doom though). Also, I cant rename those other files since Windows doesn't allow such junk characters as file names.

I still want to see what happens when you press circle though. The readme suggests only HERETIC.WAD is needed, and it is found in the USB dir...
I already had the file, and now also tried to put it next to the eboot. It makes no difference however. Some googleling also indicates that the texture files are part of the the .wad file, so I don't know why it looks for them on the USB drive.

Does anyone want to test this game on a real PS3, and report which files you have where? Mine can't run homebrew.
I install PKG on my PS3, run hheretic and get error: "An error occured during the start operation. (80010009)"Sad