This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - NPJH50377
Well if we're lucky its mostly the japanese text causing problems... lol
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
Still no luck in recent builds

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

No change in this in 2103. Any progress with this behind the scenes? Using your psp save you can get to main menu and browse around at stuff.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

One more time!
not sure if this is for the english version or not. i pretty much get to the intro movie and then it just goes to a black screen. on r2108.

(05-01-2011, 01:03 AM)beanclr Wrote: No change in this in 2103. Any progress with this behind the scenes? Using your psp save you can get to main menu and browse around at stuff.
JPCSP can't play this game yet. It freezes at the start of a battle
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
EDITED.
The images you posted aren't really relevant as this thread is for the Japanese version of Dissidia Duodecim (NPJH50377).
I thought that it was weird, so there is no US thread right?

sry, im gonna edit my post.
US thread

EUR thread
The European version seems to be playable. Any progress with the Japanese version?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log