This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
The 3rd Birthday - ULUS10567
(07-03-2012, 01:50 PM)Mrmousche Wrote: same probs ere can get it to run slowly but havn trouble 2 get it smooth just finished the first 2 n would love to crack on wid dis 1 any feedback would b much appreciated

Oh my god....stay in school. You're not texting your friend here. And only people in 2004 substituted numbers for words like "to". Wow.
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
r2612
On this one level (I have yet to test it on other levels) if you stand still long enough you will fall through the map, I actually noticed this bug alittle while ago but I forgot to report it :\
It only seems to happen when she changes into the idle or relaxed position

Here is a log and profile.txt with aya falling for about 1 minute.

I tried changing the method size thinking it might of been related to that but same result.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r2612(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 174.4 KB / Downloads: 75)
(07-12-2012, 11:28 PM)hyakki Wrote: r2612
On this one level (I have yet to test it on other levels) if you stand still long enough you will fall through the map, I actually noticed this bug alittle while ago but I forgot to report it :\
It only seems to happen when she changes into the idle or relaxed position

Here is a log and profile.txt with aya falling for about 1 minute.

I tried changing the method size thinking it might of been related to that but same result.
To exclude a compiler bug, could you try the following:
- delete the file Compiler.xml (or rename it to something else): this will disable the Java native code sequences.
- replace the compile method from jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.CodeInstruction (lines 165-181) with the following:
Code:
public void compile(CompilerContext context, MethodVisitor mv) {
        startCompile(context, mv);

if (isBranching()) {
            compileBranch(context, mv);
        } else if (insn == Instructions.JR) {
            compileJr(context, mv);
        } else if (insn == Instructions.JALR) {
            compileJalr(context, mv);
        } else if ("VFPU".equals(insn.category())) {
            context.compileInterpreterInstruction();
        } else {
            insn.compile(context, getOpcode());
        }

context.endInstruction();
    }
This is just a ugly hack (only 2 lines added) to disable the compilation of all VFPU instructions. The VFPU instructions will be interpreted.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
ok made the changes and renamed compiler.xml , and about id say 20 seconds after loading the save, she falls through the map, it also does it on some other levels too, another strange thing is after you fall through the map, if you press start -> return to title screen and load any save you will instantly fall through again.

Edit:
The fall through bug seems to effect the 64bit jpcsp and java 6, when i tested with java 7 it seems to work ok, the 32bit also works ok (both java 7 and 6)
So maybe just a java bug? alot of people are using java 7 now so that's probably why it was never noticed Smile

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2612M(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 162.39 KB / Downloads: 87)
added video
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsszx0_3rd-birthday
hey i'm really new to this whole emulator bizz; but i'm a huge fan of PE; & i got the jpcsp downloaded and i've figured it all out; now i can't find a good .iso for the game. ;_; can anyone refer me to one? or even link one. thankss <3
(08-15-2012, 12:51 AM)aaronjade Wrote: now i can't find a good .iso for the game.
Sorry but piracy is not allowed on this forums. The "best" .iso you can found is ripping off you OWN game from your OWN psp.

[Image: montcer.png]
can you all help me ?

my 3rd birthday didnt run well , just got 7 fps

spec for my pc

intel core i3 2.67ghz
2GB of ram
intel HD graphic 64MB

please ><
psp 
someone could finish the game?
I have a black screen after the final boss battle

jpcsp v 0.6 2838
Been trying out Parasite Eve The Third Birthday and ran into a problem.
The game runs absolutely slow on my phenom II x4 965 until I enable CLUT then it runs at full speed......this is when the problem occurs....
When I enable CLUT a lot of the textures become pixelated. Normally that is not an issue when from far away but the skybox looks atrocious.
Is this supposed to happen when enabling CLUT?

[Image: pe1q.jpg]