This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dangan-Ronpa 1 PSP The Best Ver / NPJH50515
(07-26-2012, 08:32 AM)srdjan1995 Wrote: I will only tell u how to run in fullscreen. For resolution put native and just enable run jpcsp in fullscreen when the folowing media runs. Close jpcsp and open it again. Screen should be white. Click right click and load umd to load rom, then right click and click play. Hope i helped.
Thanks, let me try it.

(07-26-2012, 02:29 PM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
PARTIAL: _sceAtracGetContextAddress at3IDNum=1
This game is using an unimplemented Atrac function. Could you add the following line to your LogSettings.xml and update the log? This will log additional information:
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceAtrac3plus'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='compiler'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>

Thanks!
I've opened this with Notepad++ and i put them under the <logger> groups, am I doing it right?
If so, here is an update log.

And for the "unimplemented Atrac function", is there any other way for it to work? Just because it relly bored without voice actor's voices. Sad

And I wonder, because of those lines code that make the game run slowlier? Took me 5 minutes to finish the loading screen.

(07-26-2012, 03:29 PM)KamiSama Wrote: While playing dangan ronpa, i got stuck in the beginning of chapter 1 in the room. I was suppose to open the drawer to check the screw driver but when i click on the drawer, the system go click on the cleaner on the floor and i cannot open the drawer to continue the game.There is also same problems where i cannot click on the object i want. Could anyone help me to solve this problem???
PS: I'm a beginner of jpcsp ><
Try to disable every options in the Video tab?

This game relly suitable with my laptop because the speed run smoothly, only when in battle, the FPS drop to 5-7. Sad

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2643(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 574.83 KB / Downloads: 102)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dangan-Ronpa 1 PSP The Best Ver / NPJH50515 - by kingofgame981 - 07-26-2012, 07:46 PM