This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have tried practically everything--forget the games, JPCSP is not even running!
(08-10-2011, 11:20 AM)TurkishTwin Wrote:
(08-10-2011, 11:08 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: - extract it to C:\JPCSP, make sure to extract with directories
You should then see a directory C:\JPCSP\jpcsp-windows-x86 and in it should be some directories (umdimages, ...)

Thank you for getting to me on this!

I think this is where I am having a problem. While this might seem like the easiest part, for some reason, I'm not given the option to extract it to C:\JPCSP. I know I might sound very stupid, but how do I actually do this? I have never seen these directories. I download the file, and what I see next is everything that is extracted--all 160 files.

What program are you using? Download 7-Zip or Winrar and use these to extract the 7z-archive (in the context menu it says "Extract here" or "Extract to "). This should work.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have tried practically everything--forget the games, JPCSP is not even running! - by Darth1701 - 08-10-2011, 11:49 AM