This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New User, General Usage Questions
So let me help you. Your computer is not outdated, I have a vista 32bit with radeon hd 2600 and no problem to run games like final fantasy : crisis core.

So now, with build 64bit, you can't have videos and some audio beacause JPCSP uses a program called xuggle and it's only supported on 32bit builds. And to have more sounds, we aks to people to download a sony program called sonicStage to read AT3+ files (a Sony audio file) only supported in 32bit too.

And for kingdom hearts and others "new" games, it's normal to don't have good fps, the emulator is yet in these early stage and all is not perfect (I run this game at 3 fps on my computer and there are problems of polygons too ...).

For the all screens problem, it's normal too, the team doesn't resolve this for the moment but they try to work on this too (but it's better to work on the performances of jpcsp ^^).

So now, you can wait that a better revision arrives or you try to play with these problems, it's your choice :-)

Messages In This Thread
New User, General Usage Questions - by TTTrouble - 10-09-2011, 06:19 AM
RE: New User, General Usage Questions - by gid15 - 10-09-2011, 09:46 AM
RE: New User, General Usage Questions - by theball - 10-09-2011, 09:57 AM