EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen - ULJS00379
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Got the game working but when I try to use the Atrac plugin it gives me a "run-time error 5: Invalid procedure call or argument"
Saiseihen just got released. Anybody got it working?

EDIT:

SAISEI-HEN is fully working for me.
Just let it finish decoding the media on your first run of the game.
(04-04-2012, 04:13 AM)13lade619 Wrote: [ -> ]Saiseihen just got released. Anybody got it working?

EDIT:

From what I've heard, it often hangs during battle animation, not sure about that though.
(04-05-2012, 12:56 AM)gespenst Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2012, 04:13 AM)13lade619 Wrote: [ -> ]Saiseihen just got released. Anybody got it working?

EDIT:

From what I've heard, it often hangs during battle animation, not sure about that though.

Animation never hanged. I got mines playing normally as well, and it hasn't hanged since. In Hakai Hen, there has been very rare occasions when the game would hang into animation. Also, anyone know how to fix the graphical issues in the animation? Like with Tetsujin, when the unit starts to move in probably most of its attacks, it's pretty glitchy, and can't see most of its body. It happens with character cut-ins in animations as well, as some of their body are glitched out. Anyone know how to fix that problem?
This games works perfectly playing with antialiasing x16 and resize x3
(04-05-2012, 02:33 AM)ForteSlurXX Wrote: [ -> ]

EDIT:

Animation never hanged. I got mines playing normally as well, and it hasn't hanged since. In Hakai Hen, there has been very rare occasions when the game would hang into animation. Also, anyone know how to fix the graphical issues in the animation? Like with Tetsujin, when the unit starts to move in probably most of its attacks, it's pretty glitchy, and can't see most of its body. It happens with character cut-ins in animations as well, as some of their body are glitched out. Anyone know how to fix that problem?

In the first time the animations hanged for me (first run), I quit the game and restarted.
It was a mistake. When the game hangs, it is decoding the media. Never interupt it decoding, 'cause you'll end up with unfinished decodes which will be glitchy.

To fix this, delete the temp folder for the game, and let the game decode fully.
It may take longer depending on your specs but wait for it to finish.
(04-05-2012, 03:11 AM)13lade619 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2012, 02:33 AM)ForteSlurXX Wrote: [ -> ]

EDIT:

In the first time the animations hanged for me (first run), I quit the game and restarted.
It was a mistake. When the game hangs, it is decoding the media. Never interupt it decoding, 'cause you'll end up with unfinished decodes which will be glitchy.

To fix this, delete the temp folder for the game, and let the game decode fully.
It may take longer depending on your specs but wait for it to finish.

Is this the way to fix the glitchy situations in animation? delete the temp folder, and let it re-decode again?
i get no voice in Saisei hen, i got sound forge, sonic stage and the mono atrac thing, can anyone help me with this? which programs to run first?
(04-05-2012, 03:26 AM)ForteSlurXX Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the way to fix the glitchy situations in animation? delete the temp folder, and let it re-decode again?

Yes, it worked for me.

Quote:i get no voice in Saisei hen, i got sound forge, sonic stage and the mono atrac thing, can anyone help me with this? which programs to run first?

Run mono atrac after opening jpcsp.
And make sure it points to the right folder (tmp\ULJS00460\Atrac)
(04-05-2012, 03:57 AM)13lade619 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:i get no voice in Saisei hen, i got sound forge, sonic stage and the mono atrac thing, can anyone help me with this? which programs to run first?

Run mono atrac after opening jpcsp.
And make sure it points to the right folder (tmp\ULJS00460\Atrac)
i did that and i just hangs up on me during animation, am i missing some files or something?

edit: animations are working fine if i wait for a few minutes, but there's still no voice Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33