EmuNewz Network

Full Version: God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hi i m having corrupt graphics with hyperspeedgx's settings on all the new revs. I have E7500 processor, 2 gb ram and Ati radeon HD 5670 graphics card. I have tried it with 10.9, 11.2 and 11.3 drivers but no difference. Need advice plz
My problem Sad :
[Image: unled1ey.jpg]

I was config as above, but why this...Sad
Help me, plz....
disable vertex cache
disabling vertex cache has improved graphics a lot though there are still missing textures. but the fps have dropped to 2-3 . Is it bcuz of ati and will there be a future fix for it.
When i jump off the rope to reach the next one, i keep falling down
this is a glitch how fix this problem on jpcsp Huh
I also having same problem.I did not use latest rivision though.
The laest version(as of now the rivision 2132) have one extra bug.Prior to the rope-bug I said,there is a lever.When you pulled the lever,a platform got down,you just keep kratos there.The bug is,You can not use the ladder to activate the lever.

@BlackDaemon,I believe you completed the game.What version did you use?How did you get rid of rope bug?
Hey I have this game and decrypted it with a real psp and the game does load on JPCSP and runs but it doesn't display a thing.

that's why I decided to post here a log for this game:

BTW I 'm using JPCSP rev 2135 on windows 7 x64

and the game is: UCES01401 not UCUS98737
(03-30-2011, 01:15 PM)DevilNeverCry Wrote: [ -> ]here ) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ZT1BZ2T

@ devilnevercry could you please find me a save after this point , preferably one with a normal difficulty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15