EmuNewz Network

Full Version: God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Do i need atrac3+ plugin for having sound on videos in GoW? I have downloaded plugin, but don't know what should i do with it. It's in jar format. Should i copy it in jpcsp/plugin directory, and run it, or just copy it to directory and just leave it there? I have instaled SonicStage. Tnx in advance.
Also, do i need Sound Forge?
@montcer9012 : oh u mean to attach image files right?,sory if i don't know the rules,, Sad

@srdjan045 : may i request plugin atrac3+ another download link? (not in chines site) plz,,
(10-18-2012, 08:07 PM)R13BONX Wrote: [ -> ]@montcer9012 : oh u mean to attach image files right?,sory if i don't know the rules,, Sad

@srdjan045 : may i request plugin atrac3+ another download link? (not in chines site) plz,,

Opet this: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5293
and find
minipig2's post, and u'll see attached file. Download it. But problem is, i don't know what to do with it. If i opet file, it opet some chinese program or something, and i should put aa3 or some other audio format in it. But i don't have any of these required files. Hope someone will tell me what to do.
(10-18-2012, 12:20 PM)srdjan045 Wrote: [ -> ]Do i need atrac3+ plugin for having sound on videos in GoW? I have downloaded plugin, but don't know what should i do with it. It's in jar format. Should i copy it in jpcsp/plugin directory, and run it, or just copy it to directory and just leave it there? I have instaled SonicStage. Tnx in advance.
Also, do i need Sound Forge?
Yes, you do need SoundForge.

(10-18-2012, 08:07 PM)R13BONX Wrote: [ -> ]@montcer9012 : oh u mean to attach image files right?,sory if i don't know the rules,, Sad

No, i didn't meant the images attachment. Remember i ask you post a InfoLog in order to found some error that may help JPCSP developers to fix, you ask me how to attach and then i told you. As far i know, there's no rules about attach images so don't worry.

I haven't use yet the At3 plugin because i am too lazy for it hahahaha; however, on the thread where is exposed the at3 plugin some users have explain what to do and there's some direct links so you won't get the chinesse web site. Just find on last post on that thread and you will found latest version and some instructions about what to do.
@montcer9012, i found instructions on how to make plugin work. But in instructions it says i should find some audio file in folder called tmp/file of game u want (example: NPEG00045)/Atrac, but i don't have Atrac folder nor audio files. So, it's useless for me.
The tmp folder is inside your JPCSP main folder; don't confuse it with Windows Temp folder. Like this:
[attachment=10181]

I guess you need enable Decode Audio With SonicStage under Media tag on JPCSP option's.
[attachment=10182]

NOTE: Some users says that certain games need the option Extract Media Files to TMP folder in order to get the Atrac folder; however, i didn't enable that option and just with the 1st run on GOW Ghost Of Sparta it bring me the sound files on to the Atrac folder. (Are on .oma format)
ohh now i get it,i guess it's bout the image attach haha,,
so sory 4 my bad english n so many THX'S guys i try it now,, Big Grin
like this isn'it ?
n what this use for?i stil don't get it bro,, Huh
n how to open it?,n how to open in jpcsp or open on another people share this loginfo file?,,

i already have mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.29 + soundforge,but i don't know how to use it,i follow all intruction on that thread but is not working at all,,

i already found Atarc folder on gow gos,than i install soundforge + run mono atrac3,browse to iso games,than press Launch Sony Sound Forge,finaly start it,but nothing happen n sound of movie is stil missing,, Huh

somebody can help me plz,i play dragonball tag team is same don't have a sound at all,,,
From your log:
(10-19-2012, 01:37 AM)R13BONX Wrote: [ -> ]TITLE = God of War®: Ghost of Sparta EUR psphome.ru
There's no support for piracy man, sorry.

I'll try later to get Atrac folder. Tnx for ur helt montcer9012. I haven't enabled decode audio with sonic stage Smile
EDIT: Now i have Atrac folder and i got 4 oma files and 4 mp3 files. They just keep showing as long as i play. To what format should i convert those oma files? I converted them to aa3 using AT32AA3plugin. I also downloaded mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.29, but not sound forge. How can i make i can hear audio in all videos in GoW GoS? I don't want to play game and oma files show up every minute.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15