This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
looks like you have an ATI video card, try to updated to the latest drivers.
Yeah, I read that part and I downloaded it. It worked...until I turned off my computer. When I turned it back on I got a blue screen, which continued happening until I system restored. I tried downloading the second newest, but for some reason it's not installing at all.

>.< My gf told me to give up but I'm going crazy wanting to play this game.
then there's a much better solution. play it on a psp. there won't be any fps drops, random glitches or crashing.
If I could find a used one for less than $50, maybe. I'm a college student, I ate Top Ramen for three days so I could save up the $10 to buy the game itself.
well you're pirating seeing as without a psp you can't get the games onto your pc anyhow -.-
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
Hello, I have downloaded the latest version (2540) and I am having some problems.
1. In the first cutscene after the heli fires at Zack the sound becomes laggy I mean the sound comes later than when its supposed to come.
2. After this cutscene when someone calls Zack I can hear the phone ringing but when he talks there is no sound

I have SonicStage installed . My specs are :
Phenom ll X4
550 Ti
4 gb DDR3
Can anyone help me please?
@Vegerunks can you help as we have the same setup except the rams
I haven't played this in a while but last time i played under video I only had Only GE checked, nothing under audio checked, in Media all but Debug Fonts checked, compiler set to 100 and I did not go full screen.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(04-26-2012, 02:11 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: I haven't played this in a while but last time i played under video I only had Only GE checked, nothing under audio checked, in Media all but Debug Fonts checked, compiler set to 100 and I did not go full screen.

hey I remember that day. you also had your spare jeans to the dry cleaners, your cat on a diet and you were holding a violin and you were pretending to play Tifa's theme from FFVII and you did not go head banging Tongue
Really I remember clearly it also was a Tuesday. Cool
(04-26-2012, 07:02 PM)nickblame Wrote:
(04-26-2012, 02:11 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: I haven't played this in a while but last time i played under video I only had Only GE checked, nothing under audio checked, in Media all but Debug Fonts checked, compiler set to 100 and I did not go full screen.

hey I remember that day. you also had your spare jeans to the dry cleaners, your cat on a diet and you were holding a violin and you were pretending to play Tifa's theme from FFVII and you did not go head banging Tongue
Really I remember clearly it also was a Tuesday. Cool

haha yea it was wasn't it? Anyways I don't listen to Tifa's Theme I listen to Still more Fighting, much better theme.