This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
(07-04-2010, 02:17 PM)Forron Wrote: Does the sound now? And what can I do about it that everything is black and white?

1. Not yet
2. Just avoid using shaders for now

I spend way too much time on this forum Sad
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

I have the same shader error - with a Nvidia 8800MGTS
[Image: 1388267.png]
I tried Crisis Core with rev 1644(shaders on),and it seems that black & white problem u were talking about is gone.I also tried almost all of the Hyakki's save data(including last one and 18 as mentioned),and everything appears normal on each of them,even the "strange" glow which NPC's and Zack emmits dissapered.My graphic card is pretty older,Nvidia G-Force 6200(256MB,pixel shader 3.0).
[Image: witchermedalion.png]
(07-04-2010, 02:17 PM)Forron Wrote: Does the sound now? And what can I do about it that everything is black and white?

you could temporarily use a revision older then r1640 and it /should/ fix the black and white issue /w shaders on, as for sound you can look at the thread here on how to get sounds working.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160

hlide i guess it could be the driver,
The 257 ~ 258 drivers alot has changed, But i don't see any reason to downgrade since these are the the latest official whql drivers and haven't really had any major issues with them.
(07-04-2010, 08:41 PM)hyakki Wrote:

you could temporarily use a revision older then r1640 and it /should/ fix the black and white issue /w shaders on, as for sound you can look at the thread here on how to get sounds working.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160

hlide i guess it could be the driver,
The 257 ~ 258 drivers alot has changed, But i don't see any reason to downgrade since these are the the latest official whql drivers and haven't really had any major issues with them.

Well I just upgraded mine to the most recent official whql driver and it still works for me. So mystery isn't solved yet :/.
hm strange, i restored defaults in nvidia cp to make sure nothing in there was conflicting, disabled dual monitors, disable desktop composition (aero) and tried rebooting Smile
still no go..

im using
Windows 7 64bit,
Java & Jpcsp 32bit
My guess would be to ditch the 257 driver and update to the beta 258.69 one. 257 has some infamous bugs, not related to this problem I guess but still serious (concerns OpenCL/CUDA and maybe more components).
ill give the 258s a try & see what happens :p
hmm played tiill wutai boss, some place no sound =/ but moves quite nicely stilll got lag but is amazing can be played Big Grin , sry im new and also when enter fight 2 boss in fort tambalin , zack was invisible shud be a bug Big Grin , hmm i played ext. audio with vlc lan player the audio nvr stiff or jittered but when in jpcsp most of time it jittered and lol my com was very busy....com performance problem lol?
When I play Crisis Core, I only get 4-6 fps. My specs are:

Intel Core i7 CPU Q720 @ 1.6 GHz
6 GB RAM
Windows 7 Home 64 Bit
ATI Radeon HD 4830 1GB

It seems strange that I'm only getting 4-6 fps. I used the settings for both speed and compatibility on the first post, and I'm using rev r1655.