This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
I've a problem to save the game... when i save a game, The SAVEDATA folder don't save the game so when i restart to paly and load the game i haven't the save file. Anyone can hel me??
The iso with i play is a file .rar but i can play normally
@LeaT: Yes, r2367 but I've been using the same version and the FPS fluctuation happened.
Intel Core i5-2410M (2.30GHz)
4GB RAM
Windows 7 64-bit (but I use 32-bit version for JPCSP)
ATI Radeon 6470M
I've a problem.. When I was playing halfway, the character just ran about randomly without me touching the keyboard. When I entered the menu, the hand thingy kept scrolling down but I could still select what I wanted.

I'm using a .rar file btw
sometimes it gets slow as the sector 8 and in other parts of the game, why?
Hi.

Got excited when found an emaultor that would seem to work and found this thread but here is my problem.

The settings reccomended on page 1 and in various posts dont exist on my jpcsp, were some removed in the latest version? or are they in hidden advanced options or something.

If I disable media the game laods but with fake mpeg.

If I enable media the game doesnt load with many java errors another user posted, the fix is an option that doesnt exist in my settings.

--edit--

I was using the latest stable release which seems has all these options missing (the screenshots in first post showing 0.5 misleading)

Using latest svn, I now get the game to load, and have the intro playing also, but had to disable GE to stop suttering.

Now new problem.

I have the problem posted here.

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....5#pid19375

Supposedbly fixed but I get that audio stream error, I have sound on the new game menu, but no sound from the intro movie.
What IS your svn, in actuality? You say you got the latest version after you tried the stable one (in all honesty, I haven't encountered one that IS unstable) but those options are missing, leading me to believe you are still trying something age-old, as all recent svn's got those options (and more are added).

The latest rev can always be found at http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

Please download the latest one and post if the error persists. If it does, then please provide with a log file.
Hi, sorry I didnt post back, playing the game Big Grin

my svn is now 2373, and its stable. The sound issue was I didnt have that sonic stuff installed. Seemed a lot of bloat added to my system but if its needed its needed Smile

I initially downloaded 1.6 from the download page, the first page if this thread shows 1.5 in the screenshots which made me believe I had newer enough needed. There was no mention of min version needed in the first post. I then discovered the build numbers from posts people were using way newer so that made me grab the svn version which has all the extra options.

with the GE graphics option on my system it dragged the intro movie to some very slow framerate, so basically I disabled that option and the game is playing very smooth, no slowdowns in fights etc. Very happy.

Using my logitech gamepad, I set it in the controller options which got movement working then I assigned the buttons to the keys which got them working.

This emulator has saved me what was looking like a nightmare situation, I wanted to hook up a psp to my monitor but seems thats not actually very easily possible, and I am not a fan of small portable screens. so this app is a very good solution.

Thank you to everyone who has been involved in making this work.
Yes, you need Xuggle and SonicStage to make sound work. Maybe I should compile a general info thread for new people later, as it seems a lot miss out on this and the information is spread all over the forum instead of gathered in one thread.
Well I am not using Xuggle, no idea what it is. Sound is working good Smile

A newbie thread I think is a good idea, although part of my issue was me been lazy, trying to rush into the game Smile

I was expecting more issues after I got the game going, but no crashes, no sound lag/buffering issues, generally good game performance. Saving regurly to be safe tho.

For the curious my system spec is.

core i5 750 (not overclocked)
16 gig ram
gtx 460
asus xonar d2x sound.

fps dropped a bit on the part of game going to the apple village place but other then that its had no slowdowns, fights are fine.
Out of curosity, what is your average FPS and what settings do you use? Also, what rev.

It seems Xuggle is now a part of every new rev release so not needed. SonicStage is needed for sound, though.