This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
With revision 2061, I have no video, juste a black screen during this time. ATI bug or just that the changes with video engine are not complete at this time ?

EDIT : videos and subtitles are not shown ...

SECOND AND LAST EDIT : the video doesn't finish (or all game is not shown and there no sound).
I can just do pause the game normally when I push "enter".

I've done a debug log.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 80.54 KB / Downloads: 79)
videos work fine here, but i have an nvidia card, try unchecking the ge to texture option.
[Image: xli92b.jpg]
No sorry, it's just a problem with media engine because if I uncheck the option, it's work normally ^^.
ah and yes, I use the european version of this game so it can have differences too maybe (I supose that charachter's voices are decoded with media engine too because I have just sound effects).
So finaly, it can't be an ati problem.
I'm having a problem with Media engine right on r2061 too... it freezes when i get to a video no matter what game
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(04-08-2011, 08:17 PM)hyakki Wrote: yeah you don't have enough ram, Jpcsp needs a minimum of 1 gb of ram just for itself, if your system only has a total of 1gb your OS and any running applications will take some, then only 200~500 megs of physical memory or less is left to allocate everything else will get sent to the page file causing slowdowns.

After you change an option you need to resetart Jpcsp for the changes to take effect.
I clicked Restart, but it's still not working....What else can I do?

P.S.: I think I may be getting a laptop soon. This one here. Could please you take a look at the Tech Specs and tell me if it's adequate to run the game? It would be a great help. Or would it be okay with a 4GB RAM and Intel HD Graphics 3000?
I'm having a problem with setting the resolution in crisis core. I'm not exactly sure what video settings to use because I haven't been able to find one that works well. I have a good computer and can play the game no problem but everytime I set the resolution to higher than 480p, the game just zooms in to a spot on the screen and I can't see everything. Has anyone been able to play the game at higher than 480p? and at what settings?
(04-09-2011, 08:33 AM)Vegerunks Wrote: I'm having a problem with Media engine right on r2061 too... it freezes when i get to a video no matter what game

Yeah,the same happens for God of War Ghost of Sparta it freezes on New Game(on intro video)
I think the r2058 has caused this problem.
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
(04-09-2011, 06:35 PM)kingja Wrote: I'm having a problem with setting the resolution in crisis core. I'm not exactly sure what video settings to use because I haven't been able to find one that works well. I have a good computer and can play the game no problem but everytime I set the resolution to higher than 480p, the game just zooms in to a spot on the screen and I can't see everything. Has anyone been able to play the game at higher than 480p? and at what settings?

The same...

With Every goddamn game (I got this, Spectral souls and Crimson gem saga)

If you want me to provide pics please do tell me.

If you show me how to capture the log data , or whatever is called , please show me how to..

Please, please help us.

Thank you
Hello there!

I just installed Crisis Core and im playing it with Jpcsp v0.6 2068.
I have both the launcher and SonicStage. When i run the game it works fine,sound is there, i choose new game and proceed. But than,there is no sound, and after the train scene is over, i get a black screen and thats it.

If any1 has same problem or has found a solution please help.

Thank You!
(04-12-2011, 06:41 PM)Papulo Wrote: Hello there!

I just installed Crisis Core and im playing it with Jpcsp v0.6 2068.
I have both the launcher and SonicStage. When i run the game it works fine,sound is there, i choose new game and proceed. But than,there is no sound, and after the train scene is over, i get a black screen and thats it.

If any1 has same problem or has found a solution please help.

Thank You!

Just tested it on rev 2068 as well. Everything worked fine and the cutscene faded to gameplay just like it normally would. However, I have noticed this problem in Dissidia after a cutscene. It just stays black until you press start and skip the cutscene. It also gives me this error.
Code:
573969 [SQEXTEC Movie Streaming] WARN  hle.ThreadManForUser - checkThreadID not found thread ffffffff (uid<0) caller:'ThreadManForUser.hleKernelWaitThreadEnd'
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue