This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
i have the same issue as theball, seems to be an mpeg issue maybe? but formula 1 which crashed on an older build now did not crash on r2006
did you try running the games with and without the new options? (the last 4 from VIDEO tab)
same issue here, even the cube sample don't work on 2006 dunno, maybe is something on our pcs Smile, my video card is ATI so i will stay in 2005, it works really well in it

and i unchecked all video options before the cube sample it showed nothing, no errors, nothing at all, weird thing ._.
So, I've put the debug mode and there is only this text on a loop :

VBLANK(0x1E)
58177 [user_main] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - End of Interrupt
58192 [user_main] DEBUG hle.sceCtrl - hleCtrlExecuteSampling
58192 [user_main] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - Triggering Interrupt VBLANK(0x1E)
58194 [user_main] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - End of Interrupt
58209 [user_main] DEBUG hle.sceCtrl - hleCtrlExecuteSampling
58209 [user_main] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - Triggering Interrupt

I hope it can help you.
i get the following problem
Code:
this is with any option ie. shaders, non-shaders, no video ticked etc
1758 [root] WARN  hle - Unsupported syscall 2062 sceKernelSetCompiledSdkVersion370 03070010 09FFFE00 00000000
(03-08-2011, 10:50 PM)shakirmole Wrote: i get the following problem
Code:
this is with any option ie. shaders, non-shaders, no video ticked etc
1758 [root] WARN  hle - Unsupported syscall 2062 sceKernelSetCompiledSdkVersion370 03070010 09FFFE00 00000000

I just got it, and I also have the same problem. I have the same thing happening to me when I view the Logger.
My emulator runs slow. I play FFVII CC, and i dont hear any sound. Please help! :|
(03-10-2011, 10:24 AM)clifbert Wrote: My emulator runs slow. I play FFVII CC, and i dont hear any sound. Please help! :|

Well, on r2012, it seems just fine if not a little laggy....
For sound, have u installed SonicStage ? It is needed to decode audio, and can be set explicitly in Option
Hello!

I want to play Crisis Core with the latest version of the emulator (1772). After the greeting screen it doesn't play the video. This is in the screen: [Image: 210lyxs.png]
After some time the menu is appear but the screen is the same: [Image: 23u8y37.png]
And it haven't any sound. Can You help me please? What are the correct options, or the working version?

Thank You very much.
Sorry for my bad english.
(03-10-2011, 11:45 AM)tr4nquility Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 10:24 AM)clifbert Wrote: My emulator runs slow. I play FFVII CC, and i dont hear any sound. Please help! :|

Well, on r2012, it seems just fine if not a little laggy....
For sound, have u installed SonicStage ? It is needed to decode audio, and can be set explicitly in Option

Uhmm. Nope? I just finished the download. For now I hear sounds but its still slow man. What will I do next to lessen the lag? Help! Huh