This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
Alright I am trying to play CC but it always plays at a constant 2 fps I have a 400mb or a bit bigger graphics card, 200 gm of hd space, 2048 mb of ram, a duo core prcessor and Im using buld 85, yet the fram rate sucks.
Hi all I have [he problem with this game namely czsie fight with many monsters lag occur after that I do not have the sound of music in the game and the film przrywnikcha. Please help

My PC

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 2.53GHz
RAM: 3GB
GPU: GeForce 9600GT
Kylr your Duo Core could have too weak of GHz...
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(02-16-2011, 11:31 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: Kylr your Duo Core could have too weak of GHz...

Its 1.86 ghz anyways I tweeked with the video settings and managed to find the right settings to make it playible. So far the game is good

Navren: lag is enederble, sound isnt suported yet saddly.
yea its probably the processor then... Cuz i had a single core with 2.8 GHz and managed to run CC at 15-20 FPS on 1975
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
hey there guys. i got a problem. i played the first part of game and after behemoth i saved the game. but when i try to load the saved game the emu went down to 1 fps and the game hangs.
someone can help me?

thx

greetz Sey

i use the 1975 rev

EDIT: ok i use the 1994 rev now and no problem anymore

ty anyway Wink
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Dual Core
RAM: 3GB DDR2
Graphic: ATI Radeon HD 5450 1GB ram
Hi guys, just signed up and thought I would come in here and ask what the optimal settings would be to run this game, I am running the following:

CPU: AMD 64+ x2 Dual Core Processor 5200+
GPU: ATI Radeon 5770 1024mb
RAM: 2048mb
JPCSP v0.6 1994 build

I am in the process of fully upgrading my PC but thats how it stands at the moment, I get roughly 15 FPS while Zack is running/fighting, I have enabled the Media Engine but I have no idea how to tweak it to get a decent FPS, and it should be entirely possible as I have no trouble running FFXIV without any lag at half decent settings, please, if anyone can help me I would be eternally grateful.

Additionally I got sound at first (except in movies which I have read there is a problem with) but now I get no sound at all, I have completed the prologue (after fighting the Behemoth) and got sound right up until I started going through the tutorial and am now just about to embark on the mission to Wutai, can anyone help me sort it out?

Much Appreciation.

Kai
(05-03-2010, 07:48 AM)hyakki Wrote: (For maximum speed make sure that in the JPCSP Log console "Log Level" is set to off)

Notes:
//No longer needed in newer builds (still need sonic stage) // 1. JPCSP doesn't support some audio unless its decoded first on your PSP (more specificity video audio, Voice, BGM), However normal sounds like menus / walking / fighting sfx you can hear.
// No longer required in newer builds // 2. For the Media Engine to work you must extract the contents of ffmpeg-natives.7z in "lib\windows-x86\" (the extracted files should go into the same directory, not a sub-directoy.)
for additional help on the Media Engine go here
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1050
3. Fullscreen mode still has a few bugs, If you want the window big i suggest switching your screen resolution to 640x480.
// No longer required in newer builds // 4. To pre-extract all the audio see post here
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160

Ello,
Hyakki I'm new to this, I just download jpcsp 1772 windows x86, I read your post and I seem to miss some derails about settings or how to use the emu to play ff7 cc. Right now I already have the latest emu v6, ff7 cc, what i don't have is the knowledge to use it, would you kindly explain how to use them? and is there other software that I need to have?
15 FPS is a decent FPS seeing as the games Normal FPS is 30
Tip: Try using 1994, since you get 50 to 60 fps's