This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm confused. How do you make this work?
I tried the 3rd birthday, Tekken DR, Dissidia 012, Warriors Orochi 2. The only game that work out of them all is Parasite eve but that has issues.

Tekken DR doesn't even load up to the main menu. This goes for WO2. Dissidia 012 could load first movie up to create a profile. Anything after that does not work. So after you create a profile and stry to start the beginning of the game it won't work.

Oh well. I was just seeing how well the emulator worked and it still has many years ahead of it to be well off.

PE did not give me 3x native res instead what I got is this.

http://i.imgur.com/OJmZt.jpg

It looks like a PS1 game.

Oh well the emulator is getting their but I'll give it a couple more years.

If anything I could be a tester for games.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm confused. How do you make this work? - by fade2black001 - 10-25-2012, 06:46 PM