EmuNewz Network

Full Version: I'm confused. How do you make this work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I tried loading up a supported game. It does not load. It will try to load but give me a blank screen and just stays like that. It doesn't even try to load the file. It just a black/blank screen.

I downloaded the launcher as well and stuck that in my folder. As for the launcher when I ran that and clicked run. I guess its supposed to launch the emulator but when it does that my whole screen turns black and nothing is loaded. I have to exit out of the program.

The emulator works fine if I don't load the launcher.

I am confused how this thing works. I tried looking at the dummy guide but I still don't get it.

System specs (Just in case)

I5 3570k 4.0ghz
2GB 6950
8GB 1600mhz DDR3
Which game exactly ?
You are supposed to first load the game and then press "run".
Also,dont change resolution in the options because that option is bugged and will only give you black screen.
Use "ge screen to textures" to improve resolution and make games look better
Emulator will use what ever resolution your desktop is set up for internal rendering ( internal resolution ) when you enable that option making games look better and sharper.
Well OK. That worked for a little while now its bugging out on me. I get this error message shown here.

http://i.imgur.com/bXag3.jpg

I tried doing what it say by turning AA off and still nothing happens. My GPU drivers are up to date. It WAS working fine. AA doesn't seem to do anything anyways. The major thing that did make a difference is changing the video filter.

I don't know what to do.
What windows version are you using ? Is windows display set to 32 bit ( it should be set automatically by windows when you install gpu drivers but still worth the check )

Also,do you have up to date java installed ? Go to java.com to check

Also,is everything ok and all drivers properly installed on your pc ? Is it new pc ? Did you test pc games and do they work correctly ?
Oh yea everything else works fine for games. I been using the PS2 emulator fine along with Dolphin and many PC games.

I am using Windows 7 x64. My java should be up to date but I'll check.

I updated Java and still get that error. As for the color bit settings. I'm not sure how to change it in Windows 7. I went to display settings and its not their.
Are you using x64 bit version of jpcsp ? If so,you need 64bit java,and since internet explorer are 32 bit even in 64bit windows java.com only updates 32 bit version.

So go here and download both java versions
http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

As for color settings its in screen resolution/advanced settings/monitor
But its probably already 32 bit if everything is working properly with your pc
I got javax64 version 7 on my system. I figured how how to change the color bit and yes its at 32bit. Do I really need to redownload and install it?

Also yes I am using x64 version of JPCSP
Just find internet explorer ( 64bit ) shortcut somewhere in the start menu and then go to java.com and see if its up to date.
If it is,I am out of ideas. This kind of issue pop up when people try to run jpcps on really old unsupported gpu such as integrated gpus.
it should not happen on radeon 6950 !
Are you sure jpcsp is not somehow using intel hd 4000 graphics on your cpu instead of 6950 ?
Check in ati drivers control panel if there is profile for java or something and change any settings which seems different then standard,could be the problem etc
Yes Java is up to date. Current version is 1.7.0_07
Did you try restarting your pc since you said it did work today lol.
I am out of ideas other then trying to mess with ati drivers and see if that could help.
Maybe someone alse can help ?
All I can say is dont give up. This,dolphin and pcsx2 are 3 best emulators available-playing psp games in HD graphics is awesome Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4