This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Wars : Lethal Alliance - ULUS10188
(10-02-2018, 03:08 PM)gid15 Wrote: I am working on a complete rewrite of the HLE modules responsible for the video play (sceMpeg and scePsmfPlayer) to better match the PSP behavior. E.g. some of the games in the "Intro" section still have issues with the current video modules. Hopefully my rewrite will fix those issues...

It's rewrite finished?
I want to try it but there are on New jpcsp revision on Automatic jpcsp builds
(11-04-2018, 06:12 AM)onelight Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 03:08 PM)gid15 Wrote: I am working on a complete rewrite of the HLE modules responsible for the video play (sceMpeg and scePsmfPlayer) to better match the PSP behavior. E.g. some of the games in the "Intro" section still have issues with the current video modules. Hopefully my rewrite will fix those issues...

It's rewrite finished?
It is still in progress...
It implies a rewrite of several HLE modules that are all interconnected:
- sceMpeg: rewrite complete
- scePsmfPlayer: rewrite complete
- sceMp4, mp4msv: rewrite approx. 50% complete
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(11-05-2018, 12:15 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 06:12 AM)onelight Wrote:

It's rewrite finished?
It is still in progress...
It implies a rewrite of several HLE modules that are all interconnected:
- sceMpeg: rewrite complete
- scePsmfPlayer: rewrite complete
- sceMp4, mp4msv: rewrite approx. 50% complete
The rewrite of sceMpeg and scePsmfPlayer are now available in a054603.
Could you please retest this game?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(12-07-2018, 07:31 PM)gid15 Wrote: The rewrite of sceMpeg and scePsmfPlayer are now available in a054603.

The same error is still there
(12-17-2018, 08:41 PM)raziel1000 Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 07:31 PM)gid15 Wrote: The rewrite of sceMpeg and scePsmfPlayer are now available in a054603.

The same error is still there
Could you please provide a log at INFO level with the following lines added to LogSettings.xml:
Code:
<logger name='compiler'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.scePsmfPlayer'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceMpeg'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceMpegbase'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceVideocodec'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceAudiocodec'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.scePsmf'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceMp4'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.mp4msv'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
This will give more information about the video play.

Thank you!
oh my bad Blush

but here is a thing, I am not getting the error when enabling the trace logging (emu runs slow) and it goes past the 3rd logo and i can reach ingame. but get a crash when emu runs fast (trace/debug loggind disabled)

so putting the clock speed to 50% before the 3rd logo would also let it work normally... there is no way to get the trace log with the error when the emu runs slow.

couldn't upload the file on here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=157BzTA...oP3oB3Npsy