This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jpcsp HELP!!
psp 
hello, i'm new here..

i downloaded a jpcsp emu & tried it w/ some games i have but it doesn't seem to be working, once i run the game it's just black screen..

i'm sure i have java installed coz i use it too for other emus..

INFO:
Windows XP SP2
Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93Ghz
RAM 2GB

i know the infos are little but i really need some help.. i forgot the video card i'll try to post other details here later..

sorry to bother & thanks in advance..
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93Ghz
VIDCARD: GeForce 7500 GT
RAM: 2GB
JAVA: 6_38 & 7 (both installed but only 7 is enabled)
JPCSP: Rev. 2968
What games are you trying to run? JPCSP forum have dedicated threads for each game that some forum members test being separated between Playable/Half-Playable/Loadable/Intro games; you could check those lists, locate your game and i suggest you to read some post on their dedicated threads in case somebody experience same problem and get fixed somehow. Here:
JPCSP - Compatibility List [Commercial Games] (Part 1)
JPCSP - Compatibility List [Commercial Games] (Part 2)

Also, since you are new on JPCSP, will help you check the link on my signature: "Start Here."
[Image: montcer.png]
ok, imma try those & post again... thanks for the reply (' ',)
yay, i got it to work.. what i did was reset the nvidia settings & then played w/ jpcsp settings & i got it to run..
& the game was encrypted so thanks for that link of yours...

now i can play our psp games on pc.. thanks alot
Good to know.
hmm, but what do you think was the problem w/ my previous nvidia settings?? if you have any idea...
On the Nvidia settings .... Mmmm, i can imagine that you have enabled something like "Use this configuration instead applications one"; i told this because i own ATI and there's that option i told. If that was what happen to you, then will be possible that some enabled option wasn't compatible with JPCSP.

Also, sometimes i got a black screen on games under JPCSP but tweaking some video options it fix; i must told that even the screen is black, games are running with keys and sound working. E.g: If i press START button, a sound will be there and the menu music is there too.
oh now i remember i did change some of the settings & i think i chose that "use this config instead application"..
ok, i will never ever mess w/ nvidia settings..

Big Grin thanks for all the help.. Big Grin