This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lunar Silver Star Harmony
psp 
now the game works, but when you start a new game it give pause, push the run a few times, after some time it will enter in game, and has some problems with the fonts to large, i will test it more to see if it is full play.
Jpcsp 0.6 r2232 thanks to gid15@web.de
Angel Big Grin
The new updates have made this game very much playable now. check "ignore unmapped import" for the pauses.
Its running very nicely with the exception of the big fonts, and a lot of hiccups, small lags when jpcsp tries to decode audio that it can't.
I'm gonna try play around with the mono_ATRAC3PLUS thing see what happens. It will be nice for jpcsp to stop trying to decode those files for now to stop the hiccups.
(07-25-2011, 01:46 AM)elpan Wrote: The new updates have made this game very much playable now. check "ignore unmapped import" for the pauses.
Its running very nicely with the exception of the big fonts, and a lot of hiccups, small lags when jpcsp tries to decode audio that it can't.
I'm gonna try play around with the mono_ATRAC3PLUS thing see what happens. It will be nice for jpcsp to stop trying to decode those files for now to stop the hiccups.

see here:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4089
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit