EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Lunar Silver Star Harmony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
now the game works, but when you start a new game it give pause, push the run a few times, after some time it will enter in game, and has some problems with the fonts to large, i will test it more to see if it is full play.
Jpcsp 0.6 r2232 thanks to gid15@web.de
Angel Big Grin
The new updates have made this game very much playable now. check "ignore unmapped import" for the pauses.
Its running very nicely with the exception of the big fonts, and a lot of hiccups, small lags when jpcsp tries to decode audio that it can't.
I'm gonna try play around with the mono_ATRAC3PLUS thing see what happens. It will be nice for jpcsp to stop trying to decode those files for now to stop the hiccups.
(07-25-2011, 01:46 AM)elpan Wrote: [ -> ]The new updates have made this game very much playable now. check "ignore unmapped import" for the pauses.
Its running very nicely with the exception of the big fonts, and a lot of hiccups, small lags when jpcsp tries to decode audio that it can't.
I'm gonna try play around with the mono_ATRAC3PLUS thing see what happens. It will be nice for jpcsp to stop trying to decode those files for now to stop the hiccups.

see here:
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4089