This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Aspect Ratio for Full Screen mode
Actually when the Emulator is all that is seen it is alittle fast. Could you add a full screen no stretch? So like the Native Resolution Stays there instead of stretching like with Visual boy advanced... You could set it to Full Screen but keep the small screen or you could make it stretch
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(06-24-2011, 08:47 PM)gid15 Wrote: OK, I will have a look to center the full screen image and hide the non-used area.
This is now implemented in r2205. Please test it.
On Windows Vista, the windows task bar is hidden by this method. Some users previously reported that the windows task bar was sometimes visible in front of Jpcsp... Please report if this still happens.

Thanks!

Edit: an option to unlock the aspect ratio is not yet available.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
full screen works perfect now in r2205
I quickly tested it on a 1280x1024 monitor and its perfect. great work as always. will try on other monitors later.

yeah looks really good now, even on 4:3 monitors.
nice work Wink

some games still act strangely (like legend of hero's trails in the sky, ys 7), screen keeps flickering and resizing :p.
from what i tried so far, everything worked mostly good except when the game tried to use a framebuffer (i think). in that case the fb effect was stuck resized in 1/4 of the screen while the rest got corrupted/frozen).

it probably isn't really related to the full screen implementation though. dunno.

[Image: 2i9mrcw.jpg]
tinypic since the image was too large to upload here (almost 2 mb). the resolution was originally 1920x1080.

also attached a picture when it's working right:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)